1. I hope you guys are stocked up

2. Date : 1 / 27/ 18

I am dead. i have drank to much.

3. I don't drink Alcohol, so I used soda as a substitute. I'm pretty sure I have some kind of diabetes now haha.

4. If I had a shot every time I've seen a female driving a damaged car, I'd be wasted 24/7.
    Edited: January 30, 2018

5. Aight. Gonna buy some vodka at the convenience store and gonna check if someone actually post. Lmao this is fun

6. gonna check if someone actually post.
    You spelled when wrong.

7. So how many of you still have your livers intact?

8. I value my liver too much to partake of this game

9. So how many of you still have your livers intact?
    waiting on 2nd transplant.

10. May 19, 2018  
    holy fk dude... took me 30min to get smashed lmao

god bless warmane's gms and toxic community

11. Hope you guys are having as much fun with this as I had making this thread. Thanks once again to the mods for stickying (is that even a word?) this thread. You guys are awesome.

And remember, this game can also be applied to other sections of the forums and not just Icecrown. Like Outland or General Discussion.

12. Hope you guys are having as much fun with this as I had making this thread. Thanks once again to the mods for stickying (is that even a word?) this thread. You guys are awesome.

And remember, this game can also be applied to other sections of the forums and not just Icecrown. Like Outland or General Discussion.
    Aye liver poisoning is ma favorite

13. July 4, 2018  
    Different expansion, but still should be part of the drinking game:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=386858

14. July 7, 2018  
    Different expansion, but still should be part of the drinking game:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=386858
    Consider it done.

15. After spending a Saturday night reading the forums, i'm now on a waiting list for a liver transplant, thanks *******s.

First 1234 Last