1. The Icecrown forums drinking game!

The rules are simple. Take a shot every time someone makes a thread relating to one of the following:

- Ganking
    - Queue Times to Login
    - Multiboxing
    - The Server being down
    - Server bugs
    - Blizzard's release of Vanilla WoW
    - Donor bashing or praising or whatever
    - "Why is Icecrown lower pop than Outland"

And responses to one of said threads related to one of the following:
    - When someone uses words in an argument relating to "whine" or "toxic" in response

BONUS: Take one shot if a mod responds to a thread involving any one of these. Happy Drinking!

UPDATE 1/11/2018: HOLY ****, MY THREAD ACTUALLY GOT STICKIED!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

UPDATE 2/1/2018: Due to the possible abundance of liver poisoning, the rules have been changed a bit. New additions to the game's rules have also been added. Sone of these rules can also carry over to other sections of threads such as General Discussion and even Outland.

DISCLAIMER: If you are under the legal age of drinking depending on your country and actually partake in this, I am not responsible and neither is any of the Warmane staff for any trouble you may get in with your legal guardian or law enforcement. That's on you.
    Edited: April 10, 2018 Reason: Updates added as time goes on

2. sweet [email protected]#$. we're all going to be passed out in about 20 minutes.

3. On these rules we all will be alcoholics haha

4. The rules are simple. Take a shot every time someone makes posts or threads relating to one of the following:
    - When someone uses words in an argument relating to "whine" or "toxic" in response to one of those threads
    !
    Why are you so toxic? #drink Ganking is bad #drink Do you like being killed by a multiboxer? #drink etc... now get wasted and enjoy life and wow

5. Doing this as a moderator, being able to see all the things you guys can't see, I'd be dead due to liver failure in under a week.

6. Damn...
    I will survive all this because i don't consume alcohol gg
    But rip those who will read threads/posts of the people that keep making them.
    It's funny because they will never stop questioning why they exist:
    - Multiboxing
    - Queue Times to Login
    - Ganking
    XD
    Edited: November 19, 2017

7. How can I work in these conditions x_x

8. Doing this as a moderator, being able to see all the things you guys can't see, I'd be dead due to liver failure in under a week.
    How can I work in these conditions x_x
    gonna need to hire new mods by the looks of it lol.

9. I propose this thread be stickied!

Or at least add the drinking game to ToasterLoveBuns' tips thread.

10. I sdTARTED the gam wveeay to soonns

12 Last