1. How hard is it to sell in shop?

I am considering leveling up characters to sell for coins to be able to buy certain items. Alternative would be to farm gold and sell that.

How hard is it to sell? I assume a fresh lvl 80 without gear would sell best since I don't think you can't set the price yourself. I still feel 30 coins seem too expensive for anyone to actually pay it, but maybe...

Is there anything special in demand? Does it matter to people if characters have achivements when sold? Are you allowed to add extra services on the side (free gold, boosts in icc dungeons to gear up etc)

I am thinking about starting a service to sell level 80 characters for 30 coins and then add some money on the side (maybe 2k) and do boosts in icc dungeons maybe 5-10 normal icc dungeons (I am a multiboxer so easy to carry someone in those dungeons). Can also boost in the heroic version of the dungeons once. Could also add some ilvl 200 epics for that class.

I think it would add a lot of value on the deal for the buyer and would not require too much effort for me. (much less than it would take to get the coins items like wrathful weapons or shadowmourn)
    Edited: November 18, 2017

2. I was trying to sell a few naked 80s with Ashen verdict exalted rep and 30k gold on them, some 2k achievement points, mechano-hog (learned), coin shop pets etc... none sold.

3. Ok, kinda expected it to be too expensive for someone to want to buy.

Does gold sell? It is weirdly priced at around 0.5 coins per thousand.
    Feels like if I could sell it I could probably get wrathful weapon on every character within 1-2 weeks of trying to get gold, or a few months of just playing normally. But I doubt many would buy it at that price...

4. i sold 7 fresh 80 chars .. all you have to do is lvl some profs + maybe ashen band exalted or artisan riding.. ppl want profs :) also selling gold is easy too
    Edited: November 18, 2017