1. (HELP NEEDED 2v2 arena) What don't I understand?

I play double pom pyro mage with my friend and every time this rogue mage comp blows us out of invis, they don't cast anything, our invis just disapears 10 secs into it. What are we doing wrong and what don't I understand that pulls us out of invis? Help a ***** from rage quitting here.

2. I play double pom pyro mage with my friend and every time this rogue mage comp blows us out of invis, they don't cast anything, our invis just disapears 10 secs into it. What are we doing wrong and what don't I understand that pulls us out of invis? Help a ***** from rage quitting here.
    What is happening is the universe is punishing you for that cheese comp.

3. It's a bug, I had not time to report it because it needs to be filmed for proof but I tested it with a friend and basically if a mage is in the same instance (arena) with you, and you are ENEMIES , the one who uses invisibility last will take the one who goes in invisibility first, I know i hate the HELL out of that because it destroys your openers but like I said , had no time to film cut upload and post on forums, if you have that time please report it so that it gets fixed :)

Edit : Cheese comp eh?! SLSL is a cheese in any comp ffs , then lets talk about DISC PRIEST.... cheese comp :)) as much as i don't like double pompyro , it is easily countered by so many comps... now SLSL with let's say disc,or Rdruid.... or disc with(insert char name here) ... not as easy

L.E. : About the bug, you can test it by dueling outside , you just need to be enemies and u will see that you cannot both go invis at the same time .
    Edited: November 29, 2017