1. Warmane *prove you are not a robot* check - 2k17

are you sure this will work? - People of warmane
    yes - Lead gm

Later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsF7enQY8uI

2. I think that little "prove you're not a robot" thing acts ******ed on my end. every time I check the box and the check mark appears, it will automatically Uncheck and say it failed. I think that's my computer, but who knows. a few tries and im in

3. I think that little "prove you're not a robot" thing acts ******ed on my end. every time I check the box and the check mark appears, it will automatically Uncheck and say it failed. I think that's my computer, but who knows. a few tries and im in
    The (choose a image with a car in it) check lol one of the most rigged things ive ever seen

4. The (choose a image with a car in it) check lol one of the most rigged things ive ever seen
    lmao yup, i agree dude

5. You ever think that maybe both of you are robots and don't know it. Maybe that is why the captcha code don't want to work right for you. Oh ****tt mind blownnnn.

6. You ever think that maybe both of you are robots and don't know it. Maybe that is why the captcha code don't want to work right for you. Oh ****tt mind blownnnn.
    If we was robots and didnt know howto complete it....
    How did the robot in the vid i leaked complete it

7. Warmane authenticator 2k18 :

Warmane - Are you a robot ?
    You - I am not a robot.
    Warmane - That exactly what a robot would say.

*** Banned ***

8. A bot would never say it isn't a bot thats too generic. Usually they say danger Captain Robinson

9. Warmane authenticator 2k18 :

Warmane - Are you a robot ?
    You - I am not a robot.
    Warmane - That exactly what a robot would say.

*** Banned ***
    ^^^^^^^^^^^