1. Account stolen and banned for Advertising

Please you need to help me GM , I just got online at 14:40 18/11 TPB Outland and I saw an /emote saying free gold ('IM SO FKING STUPID) i logged on the site like the moron I am and got my account stolen and when i tryed to reset the password it says my account is banned , please understand me I was playing with my friends 2 weeks now and we all got to 70 with good gear , please you need to help me I don't have time to start a new one.. i beg you (the account's username is AquoZz246)
    Edited: November 18, 2017 Reason: forgot to mention username (again)

2. Lol. Seems like a legit reason to receive a ban if you purchased gold. Although not that big of a deal if you have only been on the server 2 weeks. It's so quick to lvl to 70 on Outland, especially if you got friends that can power lvl you though some of the tougher areas.

3. Firstly, don't post your account name on forums. Second, don't ask for gm's to check your post on forums too. For this you need to make private message to GM here .

4. I didn't purchased gold , I was scamed

5. No, you fall for something which obviously is a scam.
    You do not deserve any help from a GM, you need to get a little bit smarter at real life first.

Basically, you are just saying:
    Hey I will NOT pay for your services.
    I DO want to benefit from it.
    I DO believe people I randomly meet online are nice enough to give me actual money in the form of game tokens.
    Even IF they WOULD give me real money I will not face the fact this is OF COURSE illegal.
    I AM someone who willingly would typ in my 'security' Info whenever and wherever because nobody ever in the history of the world has even hinted at me not to do so once.
    I will try to get FREE help for my failed STEALING action by once again posting my "personal' info in a forum post.

6. why is everyone like this is this fking garbage world...

7. I also though that was a real GM because of the dif color.

8. send an email to [email protected]. you however will not get back any items/gold lost. nor will they restore your character for free if it was deleted.

9. just send it .... hope I get it back

10. I hope they delete your entire account for the simple fact you tried to sreal from them and it did not work out the way you liked.
    maybe this is garbage world.

Again, what you did is Illegal, stop begging for free help because your attempt at theft was less than succesful.