1. Just a few questions about Fury [WotLK]

As im leveling my first Fury Warrior, i feel like im falling behind in dungeon DPS.

Also feel like while questing, killing quest related Mobs and whatnot that my fights are always close calls.

When i get Titans grip, will my DPS all around jump tremendously?

While Leveling, is it better to 2h or Dual wield until TG?

Also, what are very important skills that i should be utilizing? Ive looked at guides and whatnot, im just making sure im on the same page asking this, seeing as while im playing my warrior, the rotation seems very simple and minimal (which is fine with me, i just want to make sure im doing the right thing)

Lastly, what are some Quality of Life Warrior addons, or general addons that i should be using to make life easier?

Sorry if some of these questions seem very lame to ask, I just like to utilize every avenue of information that I can.

Thank you to everyone in advance with any and all feedback!

2. As im leveling my first Fury Warrior, i feel like im falling behind in dungeon DPS.

Also feel like while questing, killing quest related Mobs and whatnot that my fights are always close calls.

When i get Titans grip, will my DPS all around jump tremendously?

While Leveling, is it better to 2h or Dual wield until TG?

Also, what are very important skills that i should be utilizing? Ive looked at guides and whatnot, im just making sure im on the same page asking this, seeing as while im playing my warrior, the rotation seems very simple and minimal (which is fine with me, i just want to make sure im doing the right thing)

Lastly, what are some Quality of Life Warrior addons, or general addons that i should be using to make life easier?

Sorry if some of these questions seem very lame to ask, I just like to utilize every avenue of information that I can.

Thank you to everyone in advance with any and all feedback!

Fury is worst option out of 3 war specs for leveling. It is the most gear dependent spec in the game. You need your hit + expertise cap + good gear to start pulling numbers - leveling gear lacsks those stats.

If you want to go fury, level as arms to get your two handed weapon skills up. And switch to fury after you get some gear.

Yes, basic rotation is quite simple. WW -> BT -> BT and insert Slam (on proc) and Heroic Strike/Cleave (when > 50 rage). Other skills you sometimes have to fit in are Sunder Armor (keep in on 5 stacks unless you have prot war who does it for you), Shouts refresh (Commanding Shout). Sometimes its good to switch to battle stance, use Rend and switch back (but those situations are rare).

3. in my opinion PROT spec is the best for leveling up. it consumes almost no rage due to low costs, you have a lot of defensive CD's should you need them and you do a fair ammount of damage, specially with revenge.

once lvl 80, yes, fury warrs are EXTREMELY gear dependant. they need hit cap (8%-talents), expertise cap (26/26), and if that wasnt enough, warriors are the class that benefits THE MOST of being arp capped as long with feral druids. also, fury warrs rely a LOT on WEAPON DAMAGE, so getting good weapons is a must too.

dont worry about the DPS on low gs since you wont be topping. once you reach 5.8k+ gs is where your dps starts to boost (its no coincidense its the gear where most warriors cap arp and get decent weapons).

rotation if fairly simple: Heroic Strike > Bloodthirst > WW > Slam (if bloodsurge proc) > Sunder Armor (amazing how 90% of the warrs dont use this as a filler) > Execute (only if above 80 rage)

HS does not consume GCD form other abilities so spam it like mad, its your main damage source and with glyph it even grants extra rage on crits!

a few tips here:
    ToC 5 trinket, the banner, its a GREAT trinket for fury warrs. easy to farm, gives a fair amount of arp and some AP on proc (i'd call it a tiny STS). also, dont GEM arp until you have around 60% arp WITHOUT those gems. until then, gem STR instead. FOS hc trinket is nice for starters, but once you reach that 60% arp without gems you can replace it for lady 10 trinket or some toc one (death's choice/veredict looks nice at this stage). of course, DBW and STS are your BiS trinkets.
    not every arp item is for warrior. BiS fury warrs will only use a couple of leather items, those being rot 25hc gloves and DBS 25hc bracers. you can buy EoF leather gloves too until you get rot ones, they work nice as well

4. rotation if fairly simple: Heroic Strike > Bloodthirst > WW > Slam (if bloodsurge proc) > Sunder Armor (amazing how 90% of the warrs dont use this as a filler) > Execute (only if above 80 rage)

HS does not consume GCD form other abilities so spam it like mad, its your main damage source and with glyph it even grants extra rage on crits!
    He is a fury warrior beginner, who is still leveling up, and you suggest him to spam Heroic Strike...
    Heroic Strike can eat your rage if you are not well geared, so it should not be spammed unless you are close to get all the best gear in the game (and I mean the heroic icecrown citadel and ruby sanctum gear). Until then, use Heroic Strike only if you have more than 50 rage points or you will ragestarve a lot and don't even bother to use Execute, since it eats almost all your rage and its damage is not so good. Keeping five stacks of Sunder Armor is good, it will decrease the armor of the boss, increasing all the phisical dps done by you and the other raid members. You should use Sunder Armor as soon as you have a free global cooldown (so when both Bloodthirst and Whirlwind are on cooldowns and you have zero Bloodsurge procs for istant Slam). When you have reached the five stacks, you only need to refresh it on the boss before it wears off.
    Edited: November 19, 2017

5. read the entire answer, i sugest going for PROT spec to lvl up and use REVENGE the most (whenever its usable) and once he's max lvl he can change to fury and do such rotation.

and i add an edit: the HS is the best option for fury, either 2k gs or BiS. it has the lowest rage cost, deals the most of the damage in a fight due to no CD rather than the queue on the next melee swing and as i said before, crits grant rage which will help to prevent rage starvation. ALSO HS increases our AP

6. read the entire answer, i sugest going for PROT spec to lvl up and use REVENGE the most (whenever its usable) and once he's max lvl he can change to fury and do such rotation.

and i add an edit: the HS is the best option for fury, either 2k gs or BiS. it has the lowest rage cost, deals the most of the damage in a fight due to no CD rather than the queue on the next melee swing and as i said before, crits grant rage which will help to prevent rage starvation. ALSO HS increases our AP
    HS does the least dmg actually. All it does is adding +-500 dmg to our Main Hand weapon swing, and convert it to ability (higher crit cap, etc..). If you skip HS you do almost the same dmg (it only shows as meele dmg) and gain a ton of rage (HS crit gives 10 rage with glyph - if you skip hs your MH gives around 40 rage) for better abilities. That's why its essential to use Whirlwind and Bloodthirst as soon as possible and rest just between their cooldowns.

While I agree, that prot is the best leveling spec, arms isn't far behind - and it allows to save some time @80 by increasing your weapon skills along the way, instead of having to push from 0 to 400 just to start doing some dmg.

7. HS does the least dmg actually. All it does is adding +-500 dmg to our Main Hand weapon swing, and convert it to ability (higher crit cap, etc..). If you skip HS you do almost the same dmg (it only shows as meele dmg) and gain a ton of rage (HS crit gives 10 rage with glyph - if you skip hs your MH gives around 40 rage) for better abilities. That's why its essential to use Whirlwind and Bloodthirst as soon as possible and rest just between their cooldowns.

While I agree, that prot is the best leveling spec, arms isn't far behind - and it allows to save some time @80 by increasing your weapon skills along the way, instead of having to push from 0 to 400 just to start doing some dmg.
    Exactly.
    You think Heroic Strike deals a lot of damage because you see those yellow crits on your screen but if you read the actual description of the ability you will realize it only adds a bit more damage to your main hand white hits. And it still eats a lot of rage, partly compesated from the HS glyph, while your white hits only build up your rage points. That's why you should not spam it and use it only if you have more than 50 rage points. Check this guide, it explains very well:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEfnuIcq7n8

8. again you guys miss the point. HS deals most of the damage not because it HITS the highest, but because it has NO COOLDOWN. you can spam it the whole fight while BT and WW have CD's. go to any fight, and at the end of it look at any meter you like. HS will do more total damage than any other ability just because you can spam it.

and as i said before, crit on HS gives rage, which allows you to use other spells (BT and WW) and also increases our ap which would ALSO increase BT and WW damage (as long with any other spell damage actually)

9. bakkhos16, the >20% DPS priority for Fury is WW>BT>Bloodsurge>SAx5>HS. If you're not doing this, then you're doing it wrong. HS is not used for its damage. It is used to convert your MH auto into an ability, thus bypassing glancing blows and duail-wield hit penalty, and to proc Bloodsurge - that's all. HS being an ability means it also benefits from Impale. HS giving rage on crit with glyph is but a mere compensation, not a reason to use it.

Anyway, @OP. Arms and Prot are both good for leveling. Arms because it's quite well made on WotLK - Taste for Blood and Glyph of Sweeping Strikes turn you into a complete monster, in addition to Mortal Strike, of course. Prot because Revenge has extremely high base damage and does not rely on gear. If you're playing on Icecrown, where leveling gear can be a problem, I would suggest Prot. If you're playing on Lordaeron, then you can witness what Arms can do with good gear.
    Edited: November 20, 2017

10. Heroic strike is just a rage dump filler, your priority is as many have mentioned to keep your primary GCD abilities going, Heroic Strike does do a lot of damage but it's replacing a white swing that would also do damage and generate rage. It's really not rocket surgery, especially in WOTLK it doesn't take long to reach the gear point where it's no longer a decision you need to make anyway, since rage is so plentiful that you can essentially spam it aimlessly without it having a negative impact on your primary abilities (BT/WW/Slam).

As for Titan Grip, while levelling it doesn't make a huge difference in my opinion, you could just as easily persue deep wounds and Impale in Arms before going for Titan Grip, especially back in WOTLK prepatch the level 70 1-handed builds were completely decimating TG for dps output, due to being able to pick up deep wounds.

Failing that you could just switch to Arms since it has a bit more to offer at low gear levels, honestly worrying about pre-80 is a bit pointless anyway, just get on with it, your dps is going to be super lacklustre for a while whatever you choose to do.

11. again you guys miss the point. HS deals most of the damage not because it HITS the highest, but because it has NO COOLDOWN. you can spam it the whole fight while BT and WW have CD's. go to any fight, and at the end of it look at any meter you like. HS will do more total damage than any other ability just because you can spam it.

and as i said before, crit on HS gives rage, which allows you to use other spells (BT and WW) and also increases our ap which would ALSO increase BT and WW damage (as long with any other spell damage actually)
    Do you realize it has the same internal cooldown of your white swings? You can spam it as much as you want, you don't see any cooldown being triggered, but it will still land at the same time of your normal white swing. I already told you that you gain less rage points from a Heroic Strike crit than from a normal white swing. The attack power argument... Where does it come from? Heroic Strike doesn't increase your attack power.
    You play a full bis geared shadowmourne fury warrior. That's why you don't suffer from ragestarving, but if you will ever play on a progressive realm, where you have to start with some crappy tier 7 pieces, you will realize that you can't spam it like there is no tomorrow or you will have no rage points left to use Bloodthirst and Whirlwind.

12. You play a full bis geared shadowmourne fury warrior.
    That's what I was thinking as well. He is just past the point of caring about rage management and he forgot how to warr (if he ever knew).

13. Since you are starter, you can try to add rend to your rotation since it will be easy to learn since you dont have a memorized rotation. After you BT>WW>BT you will have 2 gcd s which you can go battle stance, apply rend and go back to berserker stance. You will sacrifice one hs maximum but you will gain %3-%5 more damage. But you better have tactical mastery (arms t2.3) talent for it. Also replacing optional cleave glyph with rend shows better result.

Note: If you have slam proc after last BT, dont use this and wait for next turn.
    Note 2: When you get 4t10 this might lose a bit value but still will always be a gain.

For addon: SlamAlert, funny but good addon which yells "perfect" when slam procs. And I can suggest you to look an addon which makes rage bar more visible, bigger and movable.
    Edited: November 24, 2017