1. "Normal" TBC server?

Hello. I'm new to this service but I'm looking for a Burning Crusade Normal server (non world-pvp). But I can only seem to find 2 pvp server available to me, is there a reason for it such as a bug?

If there is no such server could someone direct me elsewhere to another service that support raw PVE servers?

2. warmane has no pve servers. if you want pve find a different server to play on.

3. Why would you think its a bug? If it isn't offered it isn't a bug.

4. Why would you think its a bug? If it isn't offered it isn't a bug.
    The bug would be that it was not showing up for me to play on if it existed. But Skuddy kindly told me that there are no PVE servers hosted by Warmane so I will have to find somewhere else to play.

Thank you both for your replies. Have a great weekend. :)

5. As a non-*** answer to your question - No, there is not a PvE server for Warmane. All warmane servers have world pvp active by default.

This reddit thread is a resource that may be of use to you: https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/...e_server_list/

6. The bug would be that it was not showing up for me to play on if it existed. But Skuddy kindly told me that there are no PVE servers hosted by Warmane so I will have to find somewhere else to play.

Thank you both for your replies. Have a great weekend. :)
    You do realize on the first page it only shows 2 TBC servers right?