1. There's GS on Medivh as well. What kind of cancer does Outland have, apart from -1 tier shop, which Medivh doesn't? The realm is dead because people left it - that's all.

discount flying mount
    This won't happen on a 1x. If you want anything to change on Medivh, the realm would just have to change its entire identity from the "1x hardcore no-shop" image it currently has. If people liked that image, they would've stayed - instead, they just left after the hype, which was to be expected.

Also, I don't wanna sound like a dick (inb4 my post gets deleted) but one very serious reason why Medivh may have dropped is because a certain big vanilla server infamous for its corrupted staff had an off-shoot forming, with 3 realms currently hosting a total of 14k players. How many of those 14k do you think are from Warmane, particularly from Medivh, especially keeping in mind that they even had their guild names showing they're refugees from that particular server?

I mean, seriously, stop blaming Warmane and look at the bigger picture. It's 2017, I thought you were grown-ups, I thought you can see things that are obvious and make out 2+2=4. If you really think Medivh's downfall is Warmane's fault, then name exactly what Warmane did/didn't which does not apply for Outland and which caused people to leave. If anything of what you say applies for Outland, then that argument would be invalidated by the population number Outland is still keeping. If you want to argue and to help Medivh, at least provide solid arguments so we can actually reach somewhere. So far I've seen only a couple of decent arguments in this thread - the rest is just ranting. I'm waiting. Mercy and Prot probably are, too.
    Edited: November 23, 2017

2. There's GS on Medivh as well. What kind of cancer does Outland have, apart from -1 tier shop, which Medivh doesn't? The realm is dead because people left it - that's all.
    You are wrong, there is no gs on medivh, stop saying things you don't know, you dont play here and you still first replay. IF you loged here at least once you would know this in not wotlike outland realm. And yes i would rather quit then playing on outland, so big NO to merging or anything.

3. You are wrong, there is no gs on medivh, stop saying things you don't know, you dont play here and you still first replay. IF you loged here at least once you would know this in not wotlike outland realm. And yes i would rather quit then playing on outland, so big NO to merging or anything.
    A: "LF tank Gruul"
    B: "inv"
    B: *gets an invite*

Do you take me for a complete ***** or what?

4. A: "LF tank Gruul"
    B: "inv"
    B: *gets an invite*

Do you take me for a complete ***** or what?
    Yes it is exactly what happens, there wont any normal tbc player ask for gs on tbc realm, because it is stupid, he will just come and inspect you. As i said outland is not tbc realm, it is wotlk realm with tbc content with complete dickhead people who asks gs for ****ing normals.

Btw gruul pug havent happened for ageis and you would know that if you logged sometimes, just stop assuming.

5. Idk taraleyj, but after 20+ days played on Medivh I still havnt seen GS used in worldchat or dungeon groups. And not by any of the leading guilds either..
    Playing on ally tho, so I dont know what's up on horde.

6. Can confirm, GS isn't a thing on Medivh.

7. I played on Medivh, im saying in the past because im in a confused state of thinking now... I have at the moment 3days and 8hours into it (lvl 44) And i enjoyed my pace of leveling as well as talking with the members i saw online (including my guild, that even tho they were all raiding and stuff i was always making conversation just for the time goes more enjoyable).
    Now, i simply cant get into Outland.. Why? Because is more boring for me going on a x5 server than a x0.5 >.<
    I wanted to play on TBC, and Warmane made this special gift for us all... Why people dont accept the gift?
    I would gladly play on this server, and i still am logging right now as i write this message just to enjoy my progress till now, i am here to ask, and please lets make this server great! It only misses us and nothing else (for a private server perspective). ALL THE MEMBERS AND PLAYERS that abandoned this server, LETS GET BACK IN! If people are leaving others will leave! That we cant do nothing about... If we are entering THEN people will entering as well. People will be like ''This server is getting players, lets check it out!'' We need to see further than the warmane comunnity! There are more players out there in other places, if they dont see worth their time here! Why would they come? Lets show them the reason guys...
    Right now my guild is gone... Everyone with 3+ 5+ days off... For the ones that still play i would like a invitation for an active guild that doesnt mind a low lvl there.
    Lvl 44 Warlock - Covac (name)
    I will do my role on helping the server by playing on it! THIS IS WHAT I WANT i will fight for the x1 TBC!
    And dam! I never touched in retail, i never played wow... Warmane was where i started entering this world (of warcraft... dam this joke may be old but its funny :P) I simply wish that this MMORPG gets the MMO part done... And im one of those!

8. I played on Medivh, im saying in the past because im in a confused state of thinking now... I have at the moment 3days and 8hours into it (lvl 44) And i enjoyed my pace of leveling as well as talking with the members i saw online (including my guild, that even tho they were all raiding and stuff i was always making conversation just for the time goes more enjoyable).
    Now, i simply cant get into Outland.. Why? Because is more boring for me going on a x5 server than a x0.5 >.<
    I wanted to play on TBC, and Warmane made this special gift for us all... Why people dont accept the gift?
    I would gladly play on this server, and i still am logging right now as i write this message just to enjoy my progress till now, i am here to ask, and please lets make this server great! It only misses us and nothing else (for a private server perspective). ALL THE MEMBERS AND PLAYERS that abandoned this server, LETS GET BACK IN! If people are leaving others will leave! That we cant do nothing about... If we are entering THEN people will entering as well. People will be like ''This server is getting players, lets check it out!'' We need to see further than the warmane comunnity! There are more players out there in other places, if they dont see worth their time here! Why would they come? Lets show them the reason guys...
    Right now my guild is gone... Everyone with 3+ 5+ days off... For the ones that still play i would like a invitation for an active guild that doesnt mind a low lvl there.
    I will do my role on helping the server by playing on it! THIS IS WHAT I WANT i will fight for the x1 TBC!
    And dam! I never touched in retail, i never played wow... Warmane was where i started entering this world (of warcraft... dam this joke may be old but its funny :P) I simply wish that this MMORPG gets the MMO part done... And im one of those!
    You said all i wanted to say.. i will do the same

9. And all of us should! We can make this going back to playable! If the mind thinking is to help the game.. Dont abandon it!

Im glad one joined! :P

10. Stop create 20000 topics for same discussions guys...

This server never change because it's a PERFECT blizzlike server.
    If players dont like this mod, go to other server that's all !
    Merging with a server where they can buy stuff with real money is stupid. After this merge you will cry because you can't win a arena or BG with Outland premade.

This server is really good, a real server bliz like, players will coming when people stop to destroy this server reputation

Have a good game.
    Edited: November 24, 2017

11. The problem is not about the experience, its about the low pop ingame... If we can create a small movement for people who left come again, and enjoy the game in other rate (xp and even socializing) then for those not to be scared and actually come to play!
    I am just talking, and i may not help in nothing to make the server get at least 1k pop, but i had so much fun so far that i dont want others leave because of low pop, that is what is causing low pop, people leaving BECAUSE of low pop, and not because they dont want to play the game... I am not forcing no one to play, i just want to try to make those who left to think again on trying with a new mind set, and that way more people will be playing, and the only more serious problem now is the population. If we can do something to fix that.. I will try :/

It may be boring to be always saying the same thing... And i may be doing more harm than good.. But is my only way of helping :/

12. The problem is not about the experience, its about the low pop ingame... If we can create a small movement for people who left come again, and enjoy the game in other rate (xp and even socializing) then for those not to be scared and actually come to play!
    That's all well and good, but without some outside influence (community managers, youtubers, influencers of another nature talking up Medivh on their social channels) we're as good as done for.

I've been kinda of MIA on Medivh since I lost the majority of my equipment, but I plan on putting out some content/streaming/starting a fuss on social media to bring some folks back.

I doubt it's going to work, but at this point it will do more good than bad.

13. I played on Medivh, im saying in the past because im in a confused state of thinking now... I have at the moment 3days and 8hours into it (lvl 44) And i enjoyed my pace of leveling as well as talking with the members i saw online (including my guild, that even tho they were all raiding and stuff i was always making conversation just for the time goes more enjoyable).
    This is the attitude we need right now! I'm doing the same thing in Lordaeron with a social-leveling-charity guild. While I alone cannot help everyone, I am indirectly influencing others to do the same.

This will sound controversial: I believe the true OGs are those who continue to play, donate for, and help the community; those hardcore raiders who abandoned Warmane for lack of content don't deserve a legacy.

14. That's all well and good, but without some outside influence (community managers, youtubers, influencers of another nature talking up Medivh on their social channels) we're as good as done for.
    Before we can even talk social media, we need to build up our community. The problem with Medivh is its poor establishment of being a second option to Outland. Medivh has fewer dedicated players, those who were there during launch, since it was launched not long after Outland.

This situation is similar to Sargeras and Ragnaros back in Molten-WoW. The community in Ragnaros was messy because it hosted Sargeras refugees who couldn't handle the queues.

The true solution is to consolidate the good players in the game, create a solid guild, let it grow, and hopefully word of mouth spreads beyond the walls.

15. The point of saying the realm has a population issue is in its self, a point of view..... Lol, thats a political answer.... Well I was one to beg for a X1-X2 TBC server, I have 2 characters on medivh. THE REASON I DON'T PLAY ON MEDIVH IS BECAUSE OF POPULATION DROP... After the begging, and hype for a normal server EVERYONE has chosen X5+ Pay to win bull**** route... Thats cool, But it has ruined my TBC experience.. I wish medivh had Lordearon populaton, maybe giving it perks? I now play on lordearon enjoying my wotlk experience. I would go back to medivh if warmane would promote or perk medivh to gaining population.. But i guess warmane wont do crap or give two dumps about medivh because IT GIVES ZERO REVENUE.. In the end its all about $$$$.... Untill next time...
    Jesus, the butt hurt in this post.... Ruining your TBC experience ehh? lol cause it's all about you. You fricking crybabies whine about EVERYTHING. No one forced you to play there, you made your choice and then cry that more people don't choose the same. That's life, some of it is work, most of it is chance.

If it was ALL ABOUT THE $$$$$ like you said, they wouldn't even offer the no shop realms. stop crying, grow a pair, and do what you want, play there, or more to another server, but stop the frickin crying.

First 123 Last