1. New rates

Any possibility of having maybe 2x rates?
    I think it isnt only my case, i really want to play the game but because i got not enough time in the day i can barely level up. I want to enter icecrown because of rates but cause i got no time i cant wait the queues. I dont want the same rates as icecrown, i just want a bit more exp and maybe drop for ppl that doesnt have enough time to play

2. Any possibility of having maybe 2x rates?
    I think it isnt only my case, i really want to play the game but because i got not enough time in the day i can barely level up. I want to enter icecrown because of rates but cause i got no time i cant wait the queues. I dont want the same rates as icecrown, i just want a bit more exp and maybe drop for ppl that doesnt have enough time to play
    Seems you don't have time to play the game at all, maybe wait until you have more time:)

3. Seems you don't have time to play the game at all, maybe wait until you have more time:)
    Exactly ;)

If you want high rates go to Icecrown. Don't want to wait in the queues? Donate. I think there was an option like that.

Lordaeron has x1 rates and disabled dungeon finder for a purpose.