1. Is my house haunted?

no seriously. i wanna know.

i was out in my living room last night watching Toonami and before i was watching anything, i had a FULL GLASS of water. In fact it was one i thought was full earlier and just assumed someone dumped it in the sink. After filling it up, i took a few swallows of it, put it on my stove (which was obviously off) and started to watch Toonami's countdown. a half hour after DBS ended their episode, i went to drink some more water. NOBODY was up except me last night and i come up to an empty glass sitting on the stove... that night i went to bed after DBZ KAI and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and i was all confused... but that's nothing compared to the other **** that has happened around here.

thoughts???

2. no seriously. i wanna know.

i was out in my living room last night watching Toonami and before i was watching anything, i had a FULL GLASS of water. In fact it was one i thought was full earlier and just assumed someone dumped it in the sink. After filling it up, i took a few swallows of it, put it on my stove (which was obviously off) and started to watch Toonami's countdown. a half hour after DBS ended their episode, i went to drink some more water. NOBODY was up except me last night and i come up to an empty glass sitting on the stove... that night i went to bed after DBZ KAI and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and i was all confused... but that's nothing compared to the other **** that has happened around here.

thoughts???
    Im sorry im haunting your house