1. while i was writing that, i was really thinking not about some basic world pvp vs randoms, as in most cases you dont need much to wipe players who are too scared to approach in a bulk and rush 1by1, i was rather talking about premades where obviously you are getting cced and sht. thats why i didnt mention huricane as you will not be able to efficiantly cast it. as for typhoon roun d robin, is it really that viable? like in most cases we get rekt by casters aoe spamming, and typhoon doesint reach them nor kill them?

anyway, yeah u definetly know more about this setup, never played it at this lenght myself :P in the end, its always to push it as far as possible! xD
    Well yes typhoon is efficient, 36 yard range :) it might not kill them, but it pushes them out of range.

2. It's just plain stupid that he stays in SW and kills the auctioneers all the time and u can't play and is like in every wintergaps and carries them.
    The game and server could be so much better if he stopped doing this.

3. It's just plain stupid that he stays in SW and kills the auctioneers all the time and u can't play and is like in every wintergaps and carries them.
    The game and server could be so much better if he stopped doing this.
    it is just plain stupid that it takes 1hour to gather 25 player raid to defend. if it was 40man raid i'd be as good as dead back there.

it is stupid cus alliance dont give a fck when they should and they cry afterwards, about things they never properly tryed to do.

4. On Icecrown, basicly camping AH npc's and such and farming players that try to attack him or has pvp enabled in stormwind

https://imgur.com/WHrNeXh

5. On Icecrown, basicly camping AH npc's and such and farming players that try to attack him or has pvp enabled in stormwind

https://imgur.com/WHrNeXh
    Looks pretty fun to me.

6. as for multi vs multi, boomkin is the worst thing you want to see as your opponent even if u are boomkin yourself.
    Shadow Priests are the top class to play multibox vs multibox as long as you know how to play them imo. They can kill all of the common setups easily. It's not great vs regular players though.

On a side note why was Jakkre banned?

7. Shadow Priests are the top class to play multibox vs multibox as long as you know how to play them imo. They can kill all of the common setups easily. It's not great vs regular players though.

On a side note why was Jakkre banned?
    How are they gonna kill the common setups easily? mind sear? lol. I would put em under shaman/druid setup still. ok mass dispersion is cool but it won't save u from a druid team :)

8. ok mass dispersion is cool but it won't save u from a druid team :)
    When It does happen tho, I look forward to getting ya :)

9. On a side note why was Jakkre banned?
    He was talking about things on the forum that we're not allowed to talk about. I know what but i won't mention it here.

10. He was talking about things on the forum that we're not allowed to talk about. I know what but i won't mention it here.
    Its prolly 1 month ban on forum, i had that 2 months ago aswell cause talking 2 much. :)

11. The problem with multiboxing here, and the reason I find the "it's blizzardlike" argument nonsensical is that you don't pay 300+ euro a month here to sustain the accounts required to do this. On blizzard servers multiboxing was kept in check because of the costs associated with it, on warmane servers not a wintergrasp goes by without at least one multiboxer ruining the experience.

I genuinely hope they change the rules about this, the game was never designed to be played this way.

12. I started my boxing as 5 shaman on tbc in addition to having 5 hunters as well ,happy times (BL/HERO tm) :)

13. How are they gonna kill the common setups easily? mind sear? lol. I would put em under shaman/druid setup still. ok mass dispersion is cool but it won't save u from a druid team :)
    Cast silence and psychic horror on all enemies, easy kill with mind sear as the silence can't be avoided this way and mind sear will hit faster than other spells as it's channelled and therefore benefits from haste. It works well against all setups except for those with pets from my experiences. If a shaman or druid team beats the priest one, the priest doesn't know how to play.

14. Tbh at this point the thing that rather annoys me about multiboxers is when they use scummy strats such as spawnkilling everyone on WG start or blocking the VoA teleporter and creating a killzone around it. Realistically you can't get 10 (near) BiS people to waste their time and effort to coordinate such a dumb thing.

Having 70% of the WG raid die at the start creates such a huge problem because only like 5 people who joined at the last seconds are going the get the Rank up for Vehicles because the rest gets delayed so hard.

I can find it reasonable when people multibox just for fun and to try something interesting, even in PvP. But currently the major multiboxers seem to be rather set on ruining the fun for others (for ****s n giggles), or at the very least be a giant nuisiance (i.e. camping AH vendors in capitals) by (ab)using the increased individual manpower they have. Multiboxing allows one guy to have their powers increased by n amount, n being the number of characters they box, since the abilities are used at the same time, so there's no way to heal/tank through 1 spell it. You cannot coordinate something like that with 5 - 10 people, but you probably wouldn't find 5 - 10 people in the first place that would spend their afternoon camping a certain spot for no reason but to annoy people.

First 123 Last