1. The problem with multiboxing here, and the reason I find the "it's blizzardlike" argument nonsensical is that you don't pay 300+ euro a month here to sustain the accounts required to do this. On blizzard servers multiboxing was kept in check because of the costs associated with it, on warmane servers not a wintergrasp goes by without at least one multiboxer ruining the experience.

I genuinely hope they change the rules about this, the game was never designed to be played this way.
    You can play on retail for ''free'' by farming gold and buying wow tokens. Easy for mbx.

It has been like this for 2 and half year.

Tbh at this point the thing that rather annoys me about multiboxers is when they use scummy strats such as spawnkilling everyone on WG start or blocking the VoA teleporter and creating a killzone around it. Realistically you can't get 10 (near) BiS people to waste their time and effort to coordinate such a dumb thing.

Having 70% of the WG raid die at the start creates such a huge problem because only like 5 people who joined at the last seconds are going the get the Rank up for Vehicles because the rest gets delayed so hard.

I can find it reasonable when people multibox just for fun and to try something interesting, even in PvP. But currently the major multiboxers seem to be rather set on ruining the fun for others (for ****s n giggles), or at the very least be a giant nuisiance (i.e. camping AH vendors in capitals) by (ab)using the increased individual manpower they have. Multiboxing allows one guy to have their powers increased by n amount, n being the number of characters they box, since the abilities are used at the same time, so there's no way to heal/tank through 1 spell it. You cannot coordinate something like that with 5 - 10 people, but you probably wouldn't find 5 - 10 people in the first place that would spend their afternoon camping a certain spot for no reason but to annoy people.
    Smart comment pointing out flaws in mbx abuse. This topic is about to get deleted.
    Edited: November 23, 2017

2. What really needs to stop is the constant complaining about multi-boxing. Trust me, we know what the opinions are about it. Our stance on it is not going to change because of it. Please read the forum rules before posting. Thanks!

First 123