1. This must stop

Greetings everyone,

I have been playing here for a good 2 mounts now and i notice that Multiboxing is allow, and i have no problem with that but now i see a huge problem regarding this practice inside Wintergrasp on the Icecrown real. More specifically by the character Stigeona a lvl 80 balance druid that single handle manage 20 other well geared balance druids and literally one shot everyone that gets even close to her. The practice inside a competitive pvp environment must be stop because is almost impossible to defeat such players with out the use of multiboxing for fight "fire with fire".

In conclusion, i strongly suggest the ban or restriction of multiboxing practices inside wintergrasp due the fact that it allows the faction with the "hive mind" to easily win any encounter, and that is not the spirit of the event.

Kind regards

Evidence.

https://ibb.co/jwngL6
    https://ibb.co/c8bxtR
    https://ibb.co/fMGK7m
    https://ibb.co/ipiXSm

2. I just talked to him yesterday, He's going up to 40 soon, I can't wait to see that :)

Gonna be incredible.

I box Horde and Ally.

You are free to suggest all you want.. it matters squat.

He can't be online all day every day, who cares how many he has, looking forward to seeing him raid Org and everything melt. lol

3. Get over it, multiboxing is always going to be allowed here. Nothing you can do about it. Don't like it? Then leave.

4. I have no problem with multiboxing out side wintergrasp, during the event.

5. Too bad, its legal, get over it.

6. Saw him, he killed me.
    I released and ran back to my corpse.
    Resurrected and went on my merry way.
    That's the last I saw of him.
    Did I make a forum post crying about a multiboxer?
    No, I did not, neither should you.

7. hi

I feel bad m8 I am also horde side ;) 20mbx wow
    i start Mbx and I tell my experience

its required good pc and more monitors but I have one monitor that make more difficulty when I play
    need more time to setup and understand software using it
    it's very painful when questing and leveling
    it's hard to control slaves and the ability is limited
    for melee its easy to setup and attack, however, the range required to turn face towards and cast if you come behind that is the most weakness mbx face
    there are 3 method none of them work well turning the face.
    if one of slave die you cant do anything about it, only if you have druid.
    each char need golds/mount/ trains.
    only a few players using mbx
    if you face mbx alone and from the front you 100% dead.
    to kill mbx
    come behind.
    kill leader if you can or slaves
    aoe is the key to win
    20 mbx run baby hehe

8. for melee its easy to setup and attack, however, the range required to turn face towards and cast if you come behind that is the most weakness mbx face
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...-facing-target

9. Horde bads can not handle easy boomkin setup.
    Your luck you do not have 25 shamans 8 resto druids to play against.
    Otherwise you will cry 2x louder.

10. I am multiboxing 5 melee (I have only 4.5k GS and 500 resilience).

The most dangerous thing in WG is siege weaponry. A single shot from a siege engine or a demo (not sure which) did 13% of my total hp, so I expect the most efficient way to handle the 20+ boxers would be to focus fire them with several cannons from max range (would be hard to do when you get inside the keep tho).

Also possible to massivly decrease their mobility with a rogue, risk of getting 1 shot if spotted tho.

11. Your luck you do not have 25 shamans 8 resto druids to play against.
    See what starfall does to that setup.
    Multiboxing Moonkins is the best anti multiboxer setup.

12. See what starfall does to that setup.
    Multiboxing Moonkins is the best anti multiboxer setup.
    i dont think thats what he ment.

for solo players, shaman+druid comp is alot more dangerous than boomkins becouse of their survivability and damage output ratio.
    when it comes to boomkins, what they have is basicly starfall and occasional typhoon, nothing else would work really. all those things can be stunned and bursted thru. if you anage to mitigate starfall, there is almost nothing a boomkin can do, while shamans can keep up for minutes of hard fight.

as for multi vs multi, boomkin is the worst thing you want to see as your opponent even if u are boomkin yourself.

13. I presume thats due to stealth rushing to multiboxer and popping starfall combined with typhoon and moonfire spam=?

14. i dont think thats what he ment.

for solo players, shaman+druid comp is alot more dangerous than boomkins becouse of their survivability and damage output ratio.
    when it comes to boomkins, what they have is basicly starfall and occasional typhoon, nothing else would work really. all those things can be stunned and bursted thru. if you anage to mitigate starfall, there is almost nothing a boomkin can do, while shamans can keep up for minutes of hard fight.

as for multi vs multi, boomkin is the worst thing you want to see as your opponent even if u are boomkin yourself.
    You're forgetting hurricane, wich does more damage than starfall vs more than 10 ppl. Also I can roundrobbin typhoon every1 sec so nobody can reach me really if i want to.

But yea as mbxa said, shamans are slightly better in longer fights, totems op.

Anyways the only way you gonna take me is coming with a raidgroup and CC the **** outta me, else my pigeons will just p00p on your head, especially if i use starfall in bursts of 10, I will live a good while, even compared to shamans.

As for solo players you guys gotta run, really nothing you guys can do by yourself. since moonfire oneshots, and if i dot everything up with insect swarm everything dies around me.

15. You're forgetting hurricane, wich does more damage than starfall vs more than 10 ppl. Also I can roundrobbin typhoon every1 sec so nobody can reach me really if i want to.

Anyways the only way you gonna take me is coming with a raidgroup and CC the **** outta me
    while i was writing that, i was really thinking not about some basic world pvp vs randoms, as in most cases you dont need much to wipe players who are too scared to approach in a bulk and rush 1by1, i was rather talking about premades where obviously you are getting cced and sht. thats why i didnt mention huricane as you will not be able to efficiantly cast it. as for typhoon roun d robin, is it really that viable? like in most cases we get rekt by casters aoe spamming, and typhoon doesint reach them nor kill them?

anyway, yeah u definetly know more about this setup, never played it at this lenght myself :P in the end, its always to push it as far as possible! xD

123 Last