1. Is it legal to trade my char for real money?

I know that it is my responsibility if my account got stolen or i get scammed, but i can't sell my acc without spaming in the game. So, if this is against the rules i may get reported and get banned. Is selling my acc for real money punishable?

2. Generally, if you have to ask something as stupid as this, then you probably shouldn't do it. And yes it is a bannable offense.

3. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

"ACCOUNT TRADING OR SELLING
    This is mostly to avoid scams. If you are caught trying to sell, buy, trade or give away your(s) accounts, be it via whisper, guild chat, forums or any global channels, expect to lose your account for good, along with all accounts shared by your IP. Remember that you are fully responsible for any action under your account. If your brother, friend, or anyone else took control of your account and broke the Account Trading rule you will be the only one to blame.

Character trading is only allowed through our website's TRADE feature. Anyone found advertising or attempting to trade characters via other means will be treated as with account trading. When advertising character sale/buying make sure to explictly state that TRADE feature will be used."

4. Well, it sucks that this is punishable. As a rly good and completely no life player i am capable of leveling up and gearing a good character for a short time. Still i never played retail and i really don't wana give 100$ to buy the game + play time. It is enough for me that i can barely live out the month as i live all alone :D. If i can make it to blizzard, then i could sell gold there for real life money, and finally forsake my real life job and live only inside the game.

5. Retail WoW definitely isn't $100

Its $19.99 for the base game. But Legion is $49.99

Which if you don't want Legion expansion (for twinking or whatever reason) you can wait til you can get it for free when the next expansion hits.) If that isn't the case its $84.98 including sub fee.

But if you already have the Base Game on Battlenet then you have to only spend 64.99 or so for Legion + Sub Fee. Then you can get more Game Time via WoW Token which can either give you Bnet Balance or Game Time for WoW.

Also, Blizzard will ban your account as well if you try to buy/sell gold/account through IRL currency.

So don't be a gold seller. No one likes those people. If you can barely live a month, then you should probably get another Job. Or cut down on expenses. Like turning off your Internet.

6. then i could sell gold there for real life money, and finally forsake my real life job and live only inside the game.
    That would be a criminal offense, just the same as it is to 'profit' from Warmane's property. That is why it is bannable. And I might add;

I thought logically for a second and realised I should not try to profit monetarily from someting I did not create or even have ownership of. (also known as theft)

PS: you do not have to read every ToS , EULA, Copyright, License, TM and so forth you "AGREE" to, but it would make sense to get the gist of what is usually noted in those. Since they all pretty much say the same: Do not steal our sh1t.
    Edited: November 21, 2017