1. Indeed Gnimo, pretty sure Vicious strikes are bugged, as a 6,8 uhdk having 47% crit chance with all the raid buffs+ 3% from paladin's debuff - 4.8% from bosses, that gives around 45.2% crit chance + 6% from vicious strikes it would be 51%, sadly in 90% of the encounters I get around 40 % crit SS - 60 % hit. So vicious strikes is completely bugged.

2. im not talk **** but https://imgur.com/a/l55cJaz check for ur self btw gnimo base on ur gear i know u are very PRO on the DK

3. Im no talk good engrish but i know for a fact that Hubby has 1/3 in Subversion which is 3% more crit on Scourge Strike, which again means that he is 3% off AGAIN.
    Also, he uses DBW, so in case Crit proced, it can **** up the calculations, i used DV and STS on LK where i linked my own ****.

As for gear, idk if i understood ur tarzan language but pls do explain what is wrong with my gear? I beg you.

4. ok u think he was on dbw on that pic ofc its not because im the 1 playing it and im playing with death choice soo no crit proc for that.im testing it and i insta post after i did that. and beside i have worst latentcy then u guys it just u guys didnt do proper rotation and also might be with ur gear also the reason ur crit is terrible.

5. Please. Please explain how both gear and rotation we do are wrong? What is so wrong about our itemisation? Since u dont use "yours" on armory...
    Since from that pic u posted nothing u do is special, when u look at ability count and dmg.

6. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/378992822 here go and watch on dbs fite which im testing the ss crit chance with death choice which u said im using dbw. u can even see if there is any dbw proc for me. u can clearly see the blue dk whole fite. and u can even see my ****ty recount with that dc. and y im testing it on dbw only because its static fight and i dont want see my **** recount on other boss below top 5 and below 18-19kdps end fight soo there u go.
    Edited: February 11, 2019

7. I dont get it, which one of these DKs are you? Im confused tbh...
    And one more time, what is so wrong about our itemisation and rotation?
    Please, share that knowledge of yours...

https://imgur.com/a/mxOuoBh (just did this painfull spam)
    Overall crit is lower by 2% on everything for some reason (exept Blood Strike).
    Glancing blows are also higher a lot, should be 24% (which could increase the crit % on melee).
    Might be the scripts on the dummy at Ebon Hold.
    Regardless, something is off, i dont know what...

8. dk with blue xmog u can see it clearly on every fight even at dbs u can see it clearly if there is any dbw proc or not on that video at dbs.even on the recount u can judge im not using dbw but im using death choice.

im not sure how ur rotation is but myb we do same rotation since uhdk had the easiest rotation. but ur gear and ur gem completely waste of hit rating and make u lack on everything u needed + waste of expertise with the pant of t10 u use.

no wonder plenty uhdk nowaday using rs ring and saying it is bis. but then complain and aggreed with u about the ss crit chance is low is bug and just giving excuses can't do more dmg. u guys just need to read the changelog alot that your character your pet ghoul and your gargoyle didnt get any benefit anymore from the agility.but still u guys using it its just a waste since it only have crit for you. but bracer rs good because it have the higher haste and still giving u crit even agility not give you any benefit. ofc you see the change but agility is no benefit at all for uhdk because that is what warmane wrote on their change log. after i got gkick from ohana and i stop for half year and i came back and 1st thing i do read the change log and warmane change log said uhdk didnt get any benefit from agility anymore include the ghoul pet and gargoyle.

and ofc from my explanation you will said there is no point about SS crit chance but if you change your gear as i said you will see the different what i mean.
    Edited: February 12, 2019

9. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6...?s=1507&e=1645

Here are the logs of the whole ICC i did on my DK.
    I did change spec and was testing 1/3 Subversion on couple of bosses like DBS, Rotface, Fester, but i forgot where u swaped back to 1/3 Morbidity.
    On Lich King i had 1/3 Morbidity 100%.

As for your gear "problems" u trade attack power for crit, but il get in to that more once i get home from uni...
    But if you think that ONE item such as RING will make a HUGE impact on dps, good luck with that.

10. Are you any of those UHDK's shown on that twitch video? Because for real you can't be taken seriously doing 12.5 -13k on sindy, not using DND on TLK, sometimes starting your rotation with blood presence, etc etc. Your screenshots are showing 21 SS only, that could be ONE SIDED due to the low amount of them. To test crit chance is better to go for higher amounts, at least 300+ SS and see if it really works without modyfing your crit chance with any crit proc trinket.
    One little lesson for your criticism about Gnimo's gear. When you go for 2/2 dirge, 1/3 morb and IT, Ghoul, DD glyphs you rely on not missing IT and not getting dodged on our PS, therefore YOU ALWAYS WANNA CAP expertise instead of going for some extra haste on your pants. The only way you see UHDK running VDW pants is because back on retail people used disease glyph and therefore you didn't need the expertise soft cap ( Disease glyph is a straight dps loss and it's proven). So if you wanna blame others for going RS ring and going for a soft cap on expertise I recommend you to learn a bit more about unholy instead of talking on the forums spreading your ignorance. Learn how to properly use your class, make the maths, test things and then you get to talk otherwise you'll end up showing what you truly are, a random warmane uhdk that knows barely anything about it.

11. One little lesson for your criticism about Gnimo's gear. When you go for 2/2 dirge, 1/3 morb and IT, Ghoul, DD glyphs you rely on not missing IT and not getting dodged on our PS, therefore YOU ALWAYS WANNA CAP expertise instead of going for some extra haste on your pants. The only way you see UHDK running VDW pants is because back on retail people used disease glyph and therefore you didn't need the expertise soft cap ( Disease glyph is a straight dps loss and it's proven). So if you wanna blame others for going RS ring and going for a soft cap on expertise I recommend you to learn a bit more about unholy instead of talking on the forums spreading your ignorance. Learn how to properly use your class, make the maths, test things and then you get to talk otherwise you'll end up showing what you truly are, a random warmane uhdk that knows barely anything about it.
    This isn't actually true. Expertise is literally your least worthwhile stat. In the same way you believe Glyph of Disease to be proven to be a dps drop so is going for soft expertise cap, signet of twillight and 2x 45 ICD trinkets. While the guy is going off on some stupid tangent that only he understands what you're saying in this paragraph is not true.

12. like i said "ofc from my explanation you will said there is no point about SS crit chance but if you change your gear as i said you will see the different what i mean." you are THE BEST DK AND PROS DK IN THE SERVER soo yeah u will never listen and take advice or admit ur mistake sometime and you always right that y ur dmg is not huge as mine even u have 8 dks. but ur dmg is bad then mine which only have 1dk and only play dk less then 2year.

13. like i said "ofc from my explanation you will said there is no point about SS crit chance but if you change your gear as i said you will see the different what i mean." you are THE BEST DK AND PROS DK IN THE SERVER soo yeah u will never listen and take advice or admit ur mistake sometime and you always right that y ur dmg is not huge as mine even u have 8 dks. but ur dmg is bad then mine which only have 1dk and only play dk less then 2year.
    I am the one actually going out of my way and RETESTING my own knowledge and doing a fkin 30min Scourge Strike spam on a dummy.
    I am the one that is going to retest and check some itemisation options tonight AGAIN, for the sake of the argument.
    I am the one that is actually trying different things, that I usually dont use, like 1/3 Subversion.

What did you do?
    Nothing.

All you did was trying to trashtalk my DPS while comparing TROLL UNHOLY DK IN A FKIN HORDE RAID with a HUMAN DK in ALLIANCE raid.
    Speaks a lot on your knowledge on how DPS works.

Also, DPS is nothing but RNG fiesta.
    You want to check if someone is more skilled than someone else? Check ability count.

Perfect example is 2 frost death knights in a raid, one doing 100 Obliterates and 90 Frost Strikes, while other doing 90 Obliterates and 90 Frost Strikes. The one that did more Obliterates LOSES, why? Cos the one that did 90 Obliterates got DOUBLE TAUNKA PROC FROM DBW.

But keep making urself sleep better at night. :)

14. I am the one actually going out of my way and RETESTING my own knowledge and doing a fkin 30min Scourge Strike spam on a dummy.
    I am the one that is going to retest and check some itemisation options tonight AGAIN, for the sake of the argument.
    I am the one that is actually trying different things, that I usually dont use, like 1/3 Subversion.

What did you do?
    Nothing.

All you did was trying to trashtalk my DPS while comparing TROLL UNHOLY DK IN A FKIN HORDE RAID with a HUMAN DK in ALLIANCE raid.
    Speaks a lot on your knowledge on how DPS works.

Also, DPS is nothing but RNG fiesta.
    You want to check if someone is more skilled than someone else? Check ability count.

Perfect example is 2 frost death knights in a raid, one doing 100 Obliterates and 90 Frost Strikes, while other doing 90 Obliterates and 90 Frost Strikes. The one that did more Obliterates LOSES, why? Cos the one that did 90 Obliterates got DOUBLE TAUNKA PROC FROM DBW.

But keep making urself sleep better at night. :)

im not trashtalk without nothing i talk when im sitting on dummy for 1-2 hour be4 im raiding on horde everyday before im log diff character and there is 1 person from ally who is playing human take my advice and rechange hes gear and gem as mine and he manage to do huge diff on hes dmg as uhdk. i wont trashtalk without any prove or any test or witness which hes dk currently on alliance as human.
    Edited: February 12, 2019

15. Again, 1 - 2 items wont make a difference, what you are doing is NOTHING SPECIAL THAT IS NOT ALREADY DONE, so there is no chance in hell his dps increased by HUGE AMOUNT.
    Let me guess, your rotation goes like: PS > IT > BS > SS > BS > DC > SS > BS > SS > BS > DC > DC > repeat? Cant be... How did i never taught of that?! Oh, wait...

Also, fun fact, since morfagor mentioned it, not a SINGLE UDK in that run did Death and Decay on Valks. Was nice talking to you about "pro" DK plays. :)

P.S. Anyone can learn how to play a class properly (on a pro level) after 10 weeks of raiding ICC and Halion each week, so playing for 2 years ONLY and "mastering" the class (still not using DnD on +2 targets) is not some kind of feat of strength tbh...

First 12345 ... Last