1. Again, 1 - 2 items wont make a difference, what you are doing is NOTHING SPECIAL THAT IS NOT ALREADY DONE, so there is no chance in hell his dps increased by HUGE AMOUNT.
    Let me guess, your rotation goes like: PS > IT > BS > SS > BS > DC > SS > BS > SS > BS > DC > DC > repeat? Cant be... How did i never taught of that?! Oh, wait...

Also, fun fact, since morfagor mentioned it, not a SINGLE UDK in that run did Death and Decay on Valks. Was nice talking to you about "pro" DK plays. :)

P.S. Anyone can learn how to play a class properly (on a pro level) after 10 weeks of raiding ICC and Halion each week, so playing for 2 years ONLY and "mastering" the class (still not using DnD on +2 targets) is not some kind of feat of strength tbh...

okey since u said 1-2 item wont make huge diff? i bet u know who is puro(Cazzette,Johnbauer) former aurora back than in molten hes my witness on alliance and also human race you can ask him. how much different with 1-2 item change.
    Edited: February 12, 2019

2. https://imgur.com/a/85DJxxQ
    2min, 2min30sec, 3min auto attack on a dummy

https://imgur.com/a/0SySDuZ

This is that colossal difference when it comes to DPS.
    1 Extra melee auto attack every 2min, 4min, 6min fight duration (this was all done WITHOUT any haste aura, buffs or talents, just haste from gear, but i doubt anything would change).
    As for the stats, you can see for yourself. You lose 100 attack power and gain 2% crit chance.
    798 - 839 vs 824 - 865 pet dmg (WOW).
    Gargoyle gets his dmg done increase by attack power, so the difference on his attacks would be 100 attack power less.
    You would also trade expertise for armor penetration (-7 expertise, total of 5 and +4.28% arp).

If you think that 2% less crit, 100 more attack power, 4% extra armor penetration, 1 extra auto attack (that can get dodged btw since you are going really low with this) is going to make anything more than 100-500 difference in ICC while fully buffed (considering both DKs had EXACTLY THE SAME RNG on procs), I dont know what else i can say to you.
    But let me just stop you right there, if you use a Sim, and Sim both Retail "BiS" list with DBW and Might of Blight and T10 gloves, with the build i use which has DBW and Signet of Twilight and T10 legs, the DPS difference would be 200. Just so you know. But i guess you are better than retail sims aswell...

Nothing of these values will make any difference, my point going so far to say: if you unequip the 2nd ring slot completely, the dps difference wont be noticable (500 dps at max).
    ESPECIALLY if you have Shadowmorne, where DK that gets the stacks faster (soul fragments), wins every time (again, RNG DECIDES THE WINNER).
    But, i guess if u knew how the game works, u would know this...

Also, to get one thing straight and out of the way.
    What you are saying is NOTHING new.
    The build that uses 5 Expertise and goes for DBW/Might of Blight is set in stone for ages.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=326654
    This guide is from back on retail, and set in stone for ages, as said.

3. https://imgur.com/a/85DJxxQ

https://imgur.com/a/0SySDuZ

This is that colossal difference when it comes to DPS.
    1 Extra melee auto attack every 2min, 4min, 6min fight duration (this was all done WITHOUT any haste aura, buffs or talents, just haste from gear, but i doubt anything would change).
    As for the stats, you can see for yourself. You lose 100 attack power and gain 2% crit chance.
    798 - 839 vs 824 - 865 pet dmg (WOW).
    Gargoyle gets his dmg done increase by attack power, so the difference on his attacks would be 100 attack power less.
    You would also trade expertise for armor penetration (-7 expertise, total of 5 and +4.28% arp).

If you think that 2% less crit, 100 more attack power, 4% extra armor penetration, 1 extra auto attack (that can get dodged btw since you are going really low with this) is going to make anything more than 100-500 difference in ICC while fully buffed (considering both DKs had EXACTLY THE SAME RNG on procs), I dont know what else i can say to you.
    But let me just stop you right there, if you use a Sim, and Sim both Retail "BiS" list with DBW and Might of Blight and T10 gloves, with the build i use which has DBW and Signet of Twilight and T10 legs, the DPS difference would be 200. Just so you know. But I guess you are better than retail sims as well...

Nothing of these values will make any difference, my point going so far to say: if you unequip the 2nd ring slot completely, the DPS difference won't be noticable (500 dps at max).
    ESPECIALLY if you have Shadowmorne, where DK that gets the stacks faster (soul fragments), wins every time (again, RNG DECIDES THE WINNER).
    But, I guess if u knew how the game works, u would know this...

The build that uses 5 Expertise and goes for DBW/Might of Blight is set in stone for ages.
    yes, stone ages but ur ring which is RS ring its years ago I'm using that and its bis for uhdk that time and ppl said rs ring is not bis at all. and now when I said rs ring is not bis anymore but u bunch ppl agreed my year ago idea is bis now. but it's not any more bis because u waste of stat by over capping ur hit rating and didn't get any more benefit on agility anymore soo learn the content by the way it flows by time. not by ur egoes that want to prove to the whole world that you are always right and you always perfect on every class that you wrote guiding about.

4. yes, stone ages but ur ring which is RS ring its years ago I'm using that and its bis for uhdk that time and ppl said rs ring is not bis at all. and now when I said rs ring is not bis anymore but u bunch ppl agreed my year ago idea is bis now. but it's not any more bis because u waste of stat by over capping ur hit rating and didn't get any more benefit on agility anymore soo learn the content by the way it flows by time. not by ur egoes that want to prove to the whole world that you are always right and you always perfect on every class that you wrote guiding about.
    The idea of using RS ring has been up from retail days, it's not invented by you. Unless you haven't noticed we're stuck in a 3.3.5 patch where the meta is extremely well established. Time doesn't change the meta. Stop bull****ting.

5. Me using RS ring, T10 legs, and DV is mainly to avoid random misses on Icy Touch, too many dodges on Plague Strike, less worry about DBW procing Crit constantly or procing when i cant use the proc properly (stoping to dps).
    Its nothing mindblowing, u just look at what items u can use, find the best way to optimise them with gems and enchants, and thats it.

There is a time and a place for everything.
    95% of the times, "retail bis" list will be better by 200-400 dps, 5% of the times my itemisation will be better by 200-400 dps.
    It is a trade i am willing to take, since those 5% happen a lot to me (bad rng is all around me).

Those minor changes wont even be close to a DPS difference btwn 2 UDKs as something like NOT doing Death and Decay on Valks, and coming here saying you are a god of the class and that we got it all wrong.

Also, whenever i stated i got something better than the current meta, i came here giving my ideas from A to fking Z.
    Whenever i said i think rotation A is better than rotation B, i did both and i came here with examples of both.
    What you are doing now "Hubby" is just coming here, acting like u are big, and just trowing random stuff at us...
    Again, please do share that awesome rotation and rest of the conclusions you have that we dont, so we can all become better players.

P.S. I dont see how is my ego huge, as most of the people that argue with me on forums state.
    Whenever i argue, i bring in game facts, in game knowledge, in game examples.
    I never once came here and said something is bad, without even trying it myself.
    Also, after so many years of trying basically everything this game has to offer, i can say that all those tests you do yourself on a dummy, should be taken with a grain of salt, and with a lot of RNG in play.
    For example, i did 2 dummy runs half an hour ago, one with Retail bis list, one with mine, and the DPS difference was 30k after 1600k dmg, which is basically nothing, and was made mainly cos one of the attempts had 29% of all scourge strikes as crit, while other had 52%.
    If you want to come here and reshape the meta, atleast do your homework and be objective.

6. ok bring your fact that you worth to hold the title as best uhdk i mean a.k.a best player on every classes ingame by proving ur dps is better than less intel about uhdk that play less than 2years than you which have 8dks and play dk more than 10years and also who "wrote a guide for every spec of dks and every spec of other classes". prove to me that I'm wrong about you.

and also "Me using RS ring, T10 legs" dont make me laugh ive checking ur character everyday "gnimo" the best dk in the server everyday u r keep changing ur legging between the t10 and the vdw leg back to back and u give me excuses by saying
    to avoid random too many dodges on Plague Strike and beside using rs ring with overcap hit rating more then u needed 8% is more then enough or even 7.99% is more then enough and u giving kiddo excuses "to avoid random misses on Icy Touch". almost 2 years i play uhdk and since i change gear and even without exp gear only exp from talent + troll racial which all i have is 5 exp. all i got from LOD fight the longest boss fight i got 1or2 on dodge or parry on Plague Strike and even with 7.99% hit rating never miss once on everyweek im playing the dks.

man how long u play dk sound like u just play that class yesterday.
    Edited: February 13, 2019

7. The idea of using RS ring has been up from retail days, it's not invented by you. Unless you haven't noticed we're stuck in a 3.3.5 patch where the meta is extremely well established. Time doesn't change the meta. Stop bull****ting.
    yes I know its from a thousand years already but the same when he said (gnimo said)

it has been up a thousand years already but why now im speak about it? because this is private server and not retail server where everything is keep changing and u need to follow the flow time by time not stuck "like the frog under the shells" for a million year or a decade>

8. Also, to get one thing straight and out of the way.
    You don't ****ing say. I guess it's hard to understand that my criticism is directed at those who mislead what the objective best in slot is and has been established to be more than 9 years ago.

it has been up a thousand years already but why now im speak about it? because this is private server and not retail server where everything is keep changing and u need to follow the flow time by time not stuck "like the frog under the shells" for a million year or a decade>
    I really don't understand what you're trying to say. Follow the flow of time? If things get broken, a skill, a talent or w/e they'll be fixed and the BiS list won't change.

9. Hahahaha you are a lost cause dude. To think back than that you wer actually a good player... :D

I have nothing to prove to you. Why would I? Who are you for me to prove something to you?
    I am here basically giving free advices on how someone should play the class. If you dont like it, feel free to comment but dont expect much if you dont give some valid criticism (show recount numbers or noob is not valid just so you know). OH WAIT, so far you didnt answer a SINGE QUESTION, I asked you. All you did so far is, I really dont know what you did except talk in a strange way and wasted my time, like 100 of pro pleyurs before you that tryed to break the meta.

As for my armory, I used to have T10 legs and RS ring build for months, all im doing nowadays is testing other **** for the sake of the argument, and since i didnt udk for a long time (something might have changed).
    Funfact, the moment i droped down hit and expertise, i got a miss on IT and a dodge on PS (on a freaking dummy).
    I tested everything there is in the game, I play on my own terms and how i want. I could use fkin spellpower weapon and u cant talk **** about it.
    You know why? Cos I am actually using my **** properly regardless of gear i wear. I do DnD on Valks, I follow the tactics, I dps what has to be killed, I dont pad like a moron cleaving my *** off just so my recount can show me at the top, while once u click the info, u would see that behind all that dps, 50% of the dmg is useless.

So yea, unless you want to start answering questions, doing some tests of your own, making this a discussion about the UDKs as a whole and how to make the class better, i have nothing to say to you.

P.S. When did i say i am the best udk? Also, stop making urself look good cos you have "less than 2 years "intel" on the class", you need 2 months at most to become a good player in any class/spec.
    Sure, i think im better than you at this point, but mainly cos u presented urself as a bad player (not doing DnD on valks, would still like an explanation) that is opsesed with me and likes to talk jibberish... I used to respect you and told people that asked me about u that u wer good. Guess i was wrong.
    What 8 DKs? I have 3, Gnimo, Frostreaper (frost only) and Gnimorc (which i recently made just to have fun in VoA and rdf on horde side). I have nothing, nor the need to hide anything, unlike some of us here posting from alt accounts...
    Oh, also, that Puro DK u made pro by just giving him that broken OP itemisation, was accepted in Aurora in 2018, when guild was dead, no wonder i didnt remember his name, so i dont know how is he valid at this point, but i guess he isnt doing DnD aswell making him just as pro DK as you are (no offense Puro, i dont even know you, this is all adressed to Hubby, using u just as an example mate).

Edit: you have my thanks tho, you made me come back to my roots, aka my main, and remember those good old days when i had free time to test every single **** in the game. Also, gona finaly give a try to 12 and 5 expertise builds again, and see how they go, might get lucky this time, who knows. :D

10. alooooooooooo i am still playing don't argue with each other ask me anything you want frost/unholy. my name is Wenotrump best eu

11. alooooooooooo i am still playing don't argue with each other ask me anything you want frost/unholy. my name is Wenotrump best eu
    You have your weaker weapon on main hand, gem +crit hybrids as frost. Idk why you even comment on the thread.

Glyph of Disease is the best glyph for unholy.
    This is what a pathetic attempt at trolling and mental degradation looks like.

12. Glyph of Disease is the best glyph for unholy.

13. Something I would like to say:
    1- Rikofelt: If you don't wanna rely on RNG you go for t10 legs, RS hc ring. That's everything that I said, Might of blight- Scourge reaver legplates works a bit better in short fights were you didn't got dodged/ missed IT ( you can still miss it with 8% hit and it's proven). You seem to know about dk so I don't know why you had such criticism about my reply.
    2- Clzuu: If you are indeed one of the dk's of the video shown on twitch you clearly have some things to learn sadly... On the other hand I've raided with Puro's dk back on Sanctus the last year, he's nowhere near to be taken as an example UHDK-wise. Also learn to use DND, that's mostly the difference between a trash uh and a ''decent'' one.
    3- Gnimo: You're right, 2 items won't make a ****ing difference about dps, knowing your class/ doing a proper rotation will. +1 for you. Anyways dps is all about RNG, but capping stats as you do reduces the RNG gap a bit.
    4- I've tested it myself doing 500+ SS on a battle dummy and indeed Vicious strikes seems to not be working (the crit chance only), waiting for the fix. That's why this post is, leave the drama and don't reply anymore to the ignorants/trolls since it is a waste of time.

14. This isn't actually true. Expertise is literally your least worthwhile stat. In the same way you believe Glyph of Disease to be proven to be a dps drop so is going for soft expertise cap, signet of twillight and 2x 45 ICD trinkets. While the guy is going off on some stupid tangent that only he understands what you're saying in this paragraph is not true.
    All is RNG based, you sacrifice a bit of stats to not get dodged on melee/SS/PS. I wanna see your dps when you miss 2 PS in a row at the start of the fight. You're taking the dodge/IT miss problems out. All that's left is the CRIT RNG /Unholy str procs, but that's something you can't solve. As I said above, if you ain't getting dodged that much going for haste on pants and Might of blight does better.

15. @morfagor
    I doubt its getting "fixed". I think there is no report on forums and i think that devs themselves said something like its working properly in some of the similar reports on scourge strike as ability, i dont remember where it was...

As for the topic and itemisation, I am glad that we had a chat cos i tested some of the gemming differences and itemisation stuff.
    What i got is that:
    If you go for 274-284 haste in a fight, while in Ironforge, auto attacking the dummy (perfect MS perfect FPS), you will get 1 extra auto attack, after a 2min mark, in comparison to a 230 haste build. If you go for 284-314 haste you wont get anything new, you will still be on that 1 extra auto attack, meaning, after u reach 274-284 point, you should gem 10str10crit gems, if u have any yellow strength socket slots left.
    So i will be going for the T10 gloves retail "bis" list, just with 1 little change, Skeleton Ring instead of Might of Blight.
    On the sims, the expertise ring will do 27 less dps, which is nothing lul.

Anyway, got some really nice info thanks to all of you for the guide i guess, if nothing else. :D

P.S. Hubby, regarding those gems you use, something i noticed today, you should match those yellow sockets.
    Strength value is 3.11
    Haste value is 2.97
    Crit value is 2.11
    Now, do the math urself, if u dont believe me (btw these values are taken from the retail guide, its not something i came up with, its something a lot smarter people than both of us did):
    20 x 3.11 = ???
    14 x 3.11 + 10 x 2.97 = ???
    14 x 3.11 + 10 x 2.11 = ???
    Talking about how 1 item would change dps by a lot, while not minmaxing on gems...

@angrylol
    I guess Rifokelt said it all. :D

First ... 23456 ... Last