1. Its fine, couple of months ago, I was thinking the same way, that DV is better somehow than DBW.
    Reality is, its not on 99% of the fights in whole WOTLK.
    That 1% are fights that last longer, where you can use that STS+DV proc to drop OP DnDs for huge aoe pressure, fights where downtime of DBW will be higher than uptime (phase3 of Lich King if you get proc every time you enter Frostmourne), overall rare cases.
    On single target tank and spank fight, DBW will always be better.

Every idea you can have, want to test, or w/e, I most likely did already.
    At the time i was doing them, there wer always people that told me: "its not gona work", and I still tryed.
    Now, i wish i had all those gems, gold, and i wish i did something with my time that was better on the long run i guess.
    So... Listen, and save, or try, and know on your own example after couple of weeks. :D

2. So does GoD keeping the diseases tick timers separate suddenly make it a better choice than the Ghoul par example? I had logs of a dk with no reaping and GoD who's wandering plague values were equal percent wise to my Glyph of the Ghoul ones. Per rotation 1 SS vs IT PS BS the difference was about 1.2k in favor of the SS and if you're not losing out in wp damage now either will the only difference really be pet stats?

3. Lets try using inverted logic and false information...

"GoD is better yes.
    SS + pesti will do more dmg than IT PS BS, if SS does a normal hit.
    You will have more runic power if you do SS + pesti.
    You will have less downtime if you do SS + pesti.
    You will be a god with GoD."
    ->o-

Now to anyone with a working brain:
    Glyph of the Ghoul
    Glyph of Dark Death
    Glyph of Icy Touch
    These are the best set in stone glyphs, and no other glyph is better for single target dmg increase.
    Detailed explanations can be found here in the glyph section: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=326654 (for those that can actually use eyes and brain in combination to read).

First ... 678