1. What are the Heroic RDF requirements?

Hi!

New to this server and my friend and I hit level 80 a few days ago. We are now item level 187 and 188 respectively yet still can't queue for heroic dungeons which I believe drop ilvl 200 gear. Can anyone explain what the requirements are to queue for heroic RDF, please?

Thanks!
    Edited: November 19, 2017

2. It's around 3.6-3.8kgs min random heroics.

3. Are you sure? We now have 3k gear score that's with every slot in 187 ilvl or higher except for wands. If it is 3.6-3.8k then by the time you get into heroics regular heroics (not ICC/TOC) you would already have the item level they drop or better.

EDIT: It appears than I can now queue for heroics but my friend who has slightly higher gear score than I do still can't due to needing better gear despite having better gear than I do.
    Edited: November 20, 2017

4. I dont know exactly what is the ilvl, but u need to have a certain amount of ilvl in EVERY gear slot. if hc rdf unlocks at 187, you must have 187 or better gear in EVERY gear slot.

5. Hi!

New to this server and my friend and I hit level 80 a few days ago. We are now item level 187 and 188 respectively yet still can't queue for heroic dungeons which I believe drop ilvl 200 gear. Can anyone explain what the requirements are to queue for heroic RDF, please?

Thanks!
    min gs is allways 3.5k GS and if you have a heirloom try change it,and if that doesnțt fix try change all green items from you.

6. On my tank today i reached 3.7k gs and only now i can que for RDFHC. I tryed yesterday when i was 3.3 then 3.4 etc today i made 3.7 and it let me que.