1. Busted Cloak Models

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone might be able to help me with this. For quite a while now, playing on the Icecrown server, there are a number of end-game Cloak models that are bugged for me. Some examples are Royal Crimson Cloak and Shawl of Nerubian Silk. Parts of the cloak appear, but the majority of it seems to be transparent.

Some screens:
    Royal Crimson Cloak - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KEr...ew?usp=sharing
    Shawl of Nerubian Silk - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vyy...ew?usp=sharing

I have the original models installed that came with the original install I did about 16 months ago (haven't installed newer model packs). This occurs in-game, on the character pane, and even on the Character Select screen.

The very strange thing is, asking other players, I am not alone here; most players report being able to see them fine, but about 30% have the same issue. I'm not certain, but I'm guessing it might have some correlation with older installations (with a newer package fixing them).

Is this a known issue? If I am correct in assuming a newer install will fix it... is there an easier way to do this than to do a full reinstall?? -_-

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Edited: November 19, 2017

2. Can anyone comment on this? Or confirm that it happens to them also? It's not a HUGE deal, but I'd really like to fix this if I can..

3. Happened to me too. Old client the best client.

4. So... what are you saying, that this is an issue with the newer client? A clean install of the old one would fix it?

There has to be a way to pinpoint the affected files and replace them... no? =\

5. Please, can anyone help me with this??

PS: So I can see that there is an Old client selection in the Download section. If this is what the above poster was referring to, I presume a reinstall with this client will fix this issue..? Can anyone tell me the differences between the two clients?

And I still assume there's an easier way to fix this than a complete reinstall...
    Edited: November 24, 2017