1. Ok so why is Lordaeron being dragged into this cross-realm bull**** to play with Icecrown donors when we went to Lordaeron to escape the P2W?

2. scaling up blackrock to include all items and have cross realm arenas/bgs between all wotlk realms would be a great idea and it would almost guaranteed double the population of blackrock if not more, and make the wotlk arena ladders even more active, this is probably the best thing you can do at this point so I really hope you actually implement this!

3. Cant crossrealm when blackrock will be running on 3.3.5b

4. Cant crossrealm when blackrock will be running on 3.3.5b
    interesting enough, how bad is 3.3.5b for other servers? i mean from what i remember it mostly affected PVP and fixed some small issues (like you can't banish metamorphosis). the patch was really good hit on the right spot tbh.

5. interesting enough, how bad is 3.3.5b for other servers? i mean from what i remember it mostly affected PVP and fixed some small issues (like you can't banish metamorphosis). the patch was really good hit on the right spot tbh.
    Fury in 3.3.5b:
    - Flurry now increases attack speed by 7% per stack, up from 5%.
    - Bloodsurge now reads: Your Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, and Whirlwind hits have a 10%/20%/30% chance (up from 7/13/20) of making your next Slam instant for 5 seconds.

This should give u an idea how much the patch would affect PvE on the other realms.

6. Cant crossrealm when blackrock will be running on 3.3.5b
    You're referring to an obvious troll post. There will be no 3.3.5b.

7. Ok so why is Lordaeron being dragged into this cross-realm bull**** to play with Icecrown donors when we went to Lordaeron to escape the P2W?
    Oh wow, throwing Lordaeron into the pool would be a HUGE mistake. Jfc I don't even want to think about it. Those poor guys are going to get rag dolled.

Least blackrock folks would hold their own despite being 10-15 ilvls lower since they are better players on avg

8. Oh wow, throwing Lordaeron into the pool would be a HUGE mistake. Jfc I don't even want to think about it. Those poor guys are going to get rag dolled.

Least blackrock folks would hold their own despite being 10-15 ilvls lower since they are better players on avg
    You need people of all skill levels to fill BGs and every weaker players will have more fun if the queue times are short and there are several BGs to choose from. Pseudo elitism kills the player base of every game and blackrock is a great proof of it. It is designed for the needs of the 10% and has very little appeal to other people. As a result, even it's great PVPers suffer the consequences of a rather tiny community that lacks BGs and only offers 2v2 arena and 3v3 in solo Q

First 123