1. It will fail. Its not that hard to think how to fix this realm but the greed its always in the first plan. Right now Blackrock is just a realm to play while you wait in the Icecrown queue and it will be this way until they close the realm for good.

2. To be honest big part of lower population that realm have is because realm community if not the biggest. The way they treat new players is no joke "go die", "delete this character", "stop playing", "delete the game" assaults after assaults and so on so on...
    When new players try to play there of course they will suck but community just depress them to the extend either mute all or don`t play at all.
    When old players that have idea how to pvp treat new players like trash, only other way to get more population is if old players on the realm returns and that`s not likely to happen. If you treat new players with some kind of respect they will bring their friends and the wheel we start spinning again.
    So before you complain about population think how almost each one of you make it that way!

Another funny thing is how you call Icecrown players trash and crap because they don`t know how to pvp but now you want to compete them?!
    Edited: November 21, 2017

3. Hey, It seems like my quotes was put out of context.

We are indeed working on a cross realm system for battlegrounds at this moment for our TBC servers but we don't know if its something we want yet on our wotlk servers.
    Nothing has been decided yet regarding this and there's still a lot of questions that needs to be answered first.

The conversation we had ingame had a lot of "IF" in it, playing around with the idea.
    I will however soon have a discord chat with the community to see what we could do to spice up Blackrock :)

4. Hey, It seems like my quotes was put out of context.

We are indeed working on a cross realm system for battlegrounds at this moment for our TBC servers but we don't know if its something we want yet on our wotlk servers.
    Nothing has been decided yet regarding this and there's still a lot of questions that needs to be answered first.

The conversation we had ingame had a lot of "IF" in it, playing around with the idea.
    I will however soon have a discord chat with the community to see what we could do to spice up Blackrock :)
    As long as we don't have 277/284 items on Blackrock it's good

5. The only thing that i ask Malaco is re-introduce the old AT Gear System.
    Right now no sense to play more than 20 games x week for only two flush.
    It's ok start with relentless but just give us some piece with honor.
    Start relentless --> Do bgs for offparts - Arena 2s/3s/Soloq (DAILY flush) for pve/trinkets/main set with rating requirements.
    Edited: November 21, 2017

6. good idea in general

change the meta, i will like to test 284 meta on non laggy server

for thoses scripters, thoses who'r hard to face, well most of you guys won't experience it until season start

WP, WP everywhere, not my fault if there's 3-4 warriors on warmane with multiple chars who play this game, and "counter", well i often see them, when i do they loose because they're aren't that good, actually it become sad when you face homer with decent disc or another good WP aka forever game when they play defensive.. After that, that's just bashing people who think they still get a chance (top 20-1500) on every server

7. I like. Atleast something is done. Despite the hunter class not getting as hugely buffed as arms warr I'm still looking forward to it "IF" crossrealm for wotlk ever becomes reality. Don't see any other action that could be taken to increase 3s popularity.
    In regards to any other changes we will see what the respective Discord chat with the community is going to be like.

8. The server need gm control and people, so wiith this you only need one person to supervise the pvp of 3 servers and revive the ladders.

9. Hey, It seems like my quotes was put out of context.

I think we can all agree that 3.3.5b must come back. it was the one great thing going on for blackrock, untill warmane decided it is "not blizzlike". NO IT IS NOT! it was even better !

10. As much as I hate the idea of increasing the gear level, if it means active 3s, then I suppose it's worth it.

But ideally I'd like to see the custom patch back & more attention given to the server in general to increase its popularity over time. That's unlikely to happen though since Molten is a strictly for profit server - which has many upsides (for example it being still online), but also clearly has a few negative aspects.

I don't think it's realistic to ask for, say, 5K prize pool tournaments or even proper GM support. Those times are gone. If they had any intention of doing it, they would've done it already.

And your terribly written posts in what you think passes for English won't change that.

11. How would a custom patch work out when Blackrock is in a server pool with the other wotlk realms?
    In this case all wotlk realms would need 3.3.5b and I highly doubt that this gonna happen because the class changes would also affect PvE.
    On the other hand it would be kinda funny to see the DPS of a BiS geared fury warrior rocking ICC on patch 3.3.5b with increased Flurry and increased Bloodsurge.
    Edited: November 23, 2017

12. I will however soon have a discord chat with the community to see what we could do to spice up Blackrock :)
    Like 1/2 months ago Malaco you said you would hire 1/2 person only for Blackrock realm to ban hackers/scripters and answer tickets, still nothing.
    You said 2 weeks ago you would have discord chat with community, still nothing.
    If you really would help the realm and try to save it just take 1 hour of your time and listen the community on discord.

Because in the meantime on Blackrock instead do something that can really help the server we see only this :

13. When is the chat Malaco? An update would be very much appreciated.

First 123 Last