1. Farming honor at 79, what pvp items to buy

Hi all,

So i have been at it on 79bgs for a while, got a full furious set and some more wrathful non-set items (ring,cloak,bracer) and I was wondering if it is worth it to invest in any more wrathful non-set items?

As far as I know in VOA these items can drop and spending honor to buy them ( to be precise 60k+ HP) may be a waste of HP. Are those non-set wrathful items even worth it? Aren't there better replacements for them? What do you think about this?

If I get close to HP cap again, what do you think I should buy, belt, boots or necklace? I was thinking about buying the necklace.

If eventually I would go to lvl 80, can you please recommend the best weapon I can get as a starter and where I can get it from? Battered Hilt is out of the picture just yet and I am not even sure that it would be worth it for 12k.

Any opinion is appreciated

2. You should go for neck because you can't buy WF boots and waist without having arena rating (1300 and 1400 rating iirc is for them). You can however buy relentless boots and waist and I don't really find it as a waste of honor points because there's not really much that you can buy with honor otherways.

Especially since only better offset items than WF for ret are items from ICC25 heroic.

VoA25 can drop WF boots, waist and set legs/hands. But of course that's just a chance.

As for a level 80 weapon, you can get a furious gladiator's claymore with vote points.

3. Thanks for the answer, it helped me out :) I am playing on Lordaeron so I dont think that buying weapons is an option.