1. Account banned

My account was banned for advertising 3 days ago. Let me start off by saying that I have played on DOZENS of private servers in my life and not once have I ever been temp banned let alone perma banned. People will believe what they want and might think im guilty of "advertising", but I can tell you for 100% certainty I have said and done nothing even close to advertising. I actually reported someone ELSE for advertising hours before my account was banned. I made a ticket on their site. I check for a reply for 2 days before having my ticket closed without any response or explanation at all. Are you serious? You would rather ignore me and my appeal so as to keep thinking your "ban ai" is infallible? Im still shocked by this whole ordeal. Seems as though the community means nothing to the staff when people can get banned and have no sort of reply at all. All I wanted was to be told what was said from my account that was considered advertising and no such evidence was given to me. Ill stop my rant now. Like I said I know people will believe what they want and might think im guilty, I just want to say I got banned at level 41, it took me 2 days to get to that level. I already made a new account and am at 40. This to me is about the principle of the matter.