1. Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion

Hello,

I buyed http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=45516 through the store for 18 Points for my MS Warrior on Icecrown.
    i happily opened up the Mailbox and took the item, so it landed in my inventory. Searching for the Weapon I couldn't find it. So I looked more intense and finally found it, but with no Symbol or Icon; marked as a Question Mark. When I tried to rightclick it, it doesn't move. I was scared, so I restarted the game. Still I couldn't rightclick it. Via Drag&Drop I could fianlly equip it, but when I try to use any skills it says " No meelee Weapon equipped".
    So I wrote a Ticket. The Gamemaster told me to Delete my Cache Folder, what i did. It still shows a Question Mark. The second Game Master told me to delete the WTF Folder, which I did, still no changes to that. Now I am waiting for the next Gamemaster to respond what could last for idk how long. Thats why I am asking you, maybe you already had someone with that issue?

Greetings

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm German

2. I am having the same issue, nothing seems to resolve it. I have a Mac client, maybe there is some issue with it, but since a lot of other people are using the sword without any problems-there must be some fix. Hopefully we can get some GM attention here, since if we assume it is a Mac client issue, we, as players, have no way of fixing it, because I am more than sure that the author of the thread and me got the game clients from different sources. And if it is some sort of in-game glitch not related to our game clients-all the more reasons to get GMs involved.

upd.
    I got a response from a GM saying that this indeed seems like a Mac related issue. even though it is most likely not going to be fixed anytime soon, there is a chance it might happen. atm I don't know of any solutions to the problem so we sort of have to deal with it.
    Edited: February 9, 2018

3. Hello,

I got the exactly same issue with this sword and i play on Mac. So it's clearly a Mac client issue.

4. I'll just add in I have Windows 10, and I bought one for a DK a week ago and it worked fine. So could be some issue with the mac. Maybe you could ask for a refund and get something different?