1. Account Falsely Banned.

Account name is

"Seigyos34"

or forum name "yoseigporta"

i made a thread complaining about the wait time for the long queues, in no way did i call any staff member a piece of etc, i just said it was pretty pathetic IF you are forcing donations..

and then i come to log on thismorning to find im banned for "server/staff disrespect" ? ? ? ?

what? all because i don't like that theres a 4-8 hour queue time every time id like to log in???

i've played for 3 days now, and log in to find myself banned??

why am i banned exactly? what did i do that was so horrible? ? ?
    and why is it a month? lmfao

2. Everyone that is non-premium is waiting queues. I dont know why you think you should get special threatment. If you don't want to wait for queues, donate. If you don't want to wait for queues but don't want to donate either, play Lordaeron. If you dont like x1 servers then I am sorry but theres no options.

3. okay but the thread is CLEARLY "WRONGFULLY BANNED" its nothing to do with the queues

4. using an alt forum account to bypass a ban is just going to get that account banned as well. pm a moderator with the original account if you can. if not try emailing [email protected]

you also never said IF. you said
    "but they intend to force people to donate.. which is just pathetic to do

and honestly i had it in mind to Donate, but now i just never want to donate to the server, because it's Forced."
    Edited: November 20, 2017

5. using an alt forum account to bypass a ban is just going to get that account banned as well. pm a moderator with the original account if you can. if not try emailing [email protected]

you also never said IF. you said
    "but they intend to force people to donate.. which is just pathetic to do

and honestly i had it in mind to Donate, but now i just never want to donate to the server, because it's Forced."
    ok and even if i didnt. still no reason to ban someone for saying they dont want to donate lmfao so hows it relevant?

6. ok and even if i didnt. still no reason to ban someone for saying they dont want to donate lmfao so hows it relevant?
    calling them pathetic seems like disrespect to me. but as i said, you'd have to contact a moderator to ask what the ban was for.

7. calling them pathetic seems like disrespect to me. but as i said, you'd have to contact a moderator to ask what the ban was for.
    thats not calling them pathetic its saying "ITS PATHETIC to do so"

you seem to constantly twist words and staff hunt.

8. thats not calling them pathetic its saying "ITS PATHETIC to do so"

you seem to constantly twist words and staff hunt.
    you said they intend to force people. than say it's pathetic to do so. doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and see your saying they're pathetic for doing it.
    i also have 0 interest in a staff position. having to deal with stupid people on a daily basis such as they do would drive me insane.