1. Are the relms gonna get updated?

Sorry but, i don't want to play half a year for shadowmourne and then lose it. Will the realm Icecrown gonna get updated to Cata or any other version of WoW? MonsterWoW haven't updated their Cata realm for 8 years, ever since their server was created. The reason that i quit playing there was not only that i was incredibly insulted by the administrator, but i got permanent ban for no reason. Not that i care... so i want an answer from some GM or any kind of staff member. I don't wana play for 1 year and then lose everything that i have just because of realm update.

2. Last I knew, NO Private Server updates their server from 1 expansion to the next.

3. It will NEVER get updated don't worry.

4. it doesnt take 1 year to get shadowmourne tho

5. Uh, im pretty sure Neltharion is a remnant of the first server molted had... but they had transfers enables i do believe when they updated to cataclysm

6. Last I knew, NO Private Server updates their server from 1 expansion to the next.
    They do

10 chars

7. Is there any staff here to reply? I also post a new topic that had to be aproved by moderator, still i can't see my topic.