1. Need a way out

So i buyed a battered hilt from a player started quest chain etc and the quest sends me to "Magister Hathorel" but he is in a horde zone. So did some digging and found out theres a horde side and an alliance side of the quest.
    Questions:
    1 - Is it posible to have bought the horde version of BH questline?
    2 - then how was i able to use it?
    3 - I abandoned the quest and buyed a new BH and now when i try to start over it says "i am on the quest already" What can i do in this situation?
    Payed 3.5k gold on the first one now 5k gold + it was gold buyed with coins so... kinda hurts my poket and want that wep

2. So i buyed a battered hilt from a player started quest chain etc and the quest sends me to "Magister Hathorel" but he is in a horde zone. So did some digging and found out theres a horde side and an alliance side of the quest.
    Questions:
    1 - Is it posible to have bought the horde version of BH questline?
    2 - then how was i able to use it?
    3 - I abandoned the quest and buyed a new BH and now when i try to start over it says "i am on the quest already" What can i do in this situation?
    Payed 3.5k gold on the first one now 5k gold + it was gold buyed with coins so... kinda hurts my poket and want that wep
    Brother the quest line has a bug on a stage, so if you abandon quest, it remains there in history so you donțt need to buy another one from ah, sell the other one and wait till questline is fixed.

3. The reason i buy gold is because i have a job and dont have time to farm. I dont wait i pay and skip waiting/farming. When i spend my money and the money goes to warmane pockets nobody is telling me to wait its just gone with one click bye bye money. When i comes to bugs and other stuff we the players have to wait for warmane to do their job. Funny
    Thank you for the info tough for me its simple math there is a quest i want to do it and cant for whatever reason. FIX IT!!!

4. that npc you need to talk is on alliance side it only shows in quest helper that it is on horde side, http://www.wowhead.com/quest=20438/a-suitable-disguise here it is and if you would spent 3 mins of using google you would save yourself some money,

5. that npc you need to talk is on alliance side it only shows in quest helper that it is on horde side, http://www.wowhead.com/quest=20438/a-suitable-disguise here it is and if you would spent 3 mins of using google you would save yourself some money,
    You rly dong get it after i went on top of DB tower it sent me to this quest
    The Silver Covenant's Scheme
    Start
    Magister Hathorel
    This is located in horde side acording to map. Either i had some horde hilt or wahtever the reason i have no freaking ideea why but the main point is i got stuck

6. You rly dong get it after i went on top of DB tower it sent me to this quest
    The Silver Covenant's Scheme
    Start
    Magister Hathorel
    This is located in horde side acording to map. Either i had some horde hilt or wahtever the reason i have no freaking ideea why but the main point is i got stuck
    Both ALLIANCE & HORDE questlines shows quest "object" being at horde inn.

7. Both ALLIANCE & HORDE questlines shows quest "object" being at horde inn.
    That is so freaking stupid :( I will check when i come back from work

8. you need to go to this dude http://www.wowhead.com/npc=36669/arcanist-tybalin just got to DB tower and retake quest and go and speak with this dude, and you cant have horde bettered hilt its just insane it isnt suitable for you and it wouldnt start a quest chain

9. Well shoutout to all of you guys for your answers i have the sword. Have fun playing and THANK YOU!
    P.S. sorry if in some moments i was "agresive"

10. grats<3, and hope to serve you well :)