1. bring back alliance faction perks on outland

do i have to say it?srsly its just stupid how much horde outnumbers alliance right now,ive been leveling an alliance character and i even lost count on how many times i been ganked by some undead rogue or mage,i know that the numbers seemed more balanced during that time they implemented the perks but soon after it was gone everyone gone back to horde it seems.

2. Sort of, hordes are starting to grow in numbers. Maybe something like x2 honor is the best idea imo. XP, Rep or mount isn't viable tbh.

3. You call 5.5:6.6 "stupidly outnumbering"? The faction balance is, for a TBC realm, pretty normal right now. What would be stupid is to expect that Alliance can ever be equal to Horde on TBC.

4. You call 5.5:6.6 "stupidly outnumbering"? The faction balance is, for a TBC realm, pretty normal right now. What would be stupid is to expect that Alliance can ever be equal to Horde on TBC.
    He makes an obvious point that I overlooked.

5. mates try making an alliance character and try doing open world stuff like quests,you gonna get my point when u get 3v1 by undead rogues

6. mates try making an alliance character and try doing open world stuff like quests,you gonna get my point when u get 3v1 by undead rogues
    That could happen even if the server was 10000 Alliance vs 1000 Horde and isn't something the Staff should "fix" in any way.

7. That could happen even if the server was 10000 Alliance vs 1000 Horde and isn't something the Staff should "fix" in any way.
    Well 2k more hordes can make alot of of pain.. :S so its not a ^fix^ just a bit love to the aliance side because its really hard to not see the difference between the 2 sides i would go horde to but the facion change is dissabled to aly :D

8. I have always played horde since the beginning of vanilla but for the first time a couple weeks ago I made an alliance character. I was amazed at the lack of alliance players. I started a squidface paladin and made it all the way to 21 before I saw even 1 other player. I thought that was crazy. It was nice though for lvling my mining due to the complete lack of competition for nodes. After I hit 21 though I just couldn't do it anymore. Can't stand the alliance. I felt dirty. So I went and took a shower and got back in my horde character. For the horde!!