1. Please dont put me in a bg that end in 5 seconds

Or one that the ally is winning 1400/1600, for real, just dont put people in games that aren't evenly matched, how hard is that? Waste all our time.

2. If it ends in 5 seconds it ends in 5 seconds. You reque in 5 seconds and collected free honor.

3. Don't realy see the problem. U get free honor.
    A real problem is actually the BG jumping in TBC when half the players leave the BG in the middle of a fight.

4. Uh the ****ing problem is that I'll get put in games after a long wait just to instantly lose, it isn't worth the 800 honor. Or I get put in a game where ally has double our points and I gotta sit there and get farmed the rest of the match because people keep leaving.

5. that's part of the randomness of bg's, and afaik it's blizzlike, so don't hold your breath waiting for a change.

6. If this server 100% went by what is blizzlike then why is there even a suggestions section? Why is there no auto server balance? Why can we buy items with real money? Why do people get banned for ninjas?

7. If this server 100% went by what is blizzlike then why is there even a suggestions section? Why is there no auto server balance? Why can we buy items with real money? Why do people get banned for ninjas?
    it's not 100% blizzlike. but if you look in the suggestion section rules it says "Custom content - If there isn't a good reason for it, don't post it. We normally have no interest in custom content at all."

and i doubt they consider it wasting a few minutes of a players time a good reason.

8. Then if it aint 100% blizzlike don't use that as an argument.

9. Then if it aint 100% blizzlike don't use that as an argument.
    since you don't seem to get the point i'll word it differently.

that's how the game it, shut up and deal with it. or don't que for bg's.

10. Don't join bgs that are instant que then. You'll see far less bgs in progress that way