1. Mercy's PvP Event

Hello :)

If some of you have screenshots/videos of the very nice PvP raids we had today with the help of Mercy, please share them here! Let's regroup all we got in one thread. I recorded both raids : Alliance coming to Orgrimmar (and how we failed to defend Garrosh) and our comeback to Stormwind!

I really want to take the time to thank Mercy again for being here for us. It's the very first time it happens to me and I felt like, for once, Neltharion had a meaning. Really, thank you.

Spoiler: Show
    The video might be lagging sometimes because there was way too many people around and I can't record with 100% quality when it happens. Most of the video is HQ, though.

2. https://imgur.com/a/tSzZR

Here's bunch of random screenshots I got today, wanted to post everything here but there's too many. Anyways I wanna thank everyone that participated today, Alliance you fought well and gave us some real headache, thank you Bull for leading us and one BIG thanks to Mercy for making all of this possible :) Hopefully we'll have more of this in future!

3. Nice video Horribull, kinda makes me want to spend some time learning adobe premiere since i got a pretty sick editing machine.

If you were wondering where all the alliance were, we were doing all the other city bosses after Garrosh for the achievement.

It was funny that during your attack on stormwind keep everyone in my raiding guild logged their bis surv hunters to multi-shot your raid after seeing surv hunter multishotting effectiveness in our attack. Too bad we couldn't get a decent aoe group going to defend varian since that huge raid group from the Garrosh attack was in thunderbluff at that time.

If you're wondering which toons were mine from that event (ally side) "Undertale", "Chaosophy", "Magma", "Chaosocial", "Chaostrophy", i kept trying to bring in my aoe toons to defend during the Varian attack while tanking and healing in thunderbluff only to get 1shotted, definetely good job at dealing with us ;).

Finally, huge thanks Mercy for the event, we had alot of fun. It'd be amazing if we could have something like this once every 1-2 weeks, also please for the love of god don't summon us in the center of the horde raid next time x.x 80% of our raid was dead before their loading screens ended. There's a perfectly good tower right next to orgrimmar where we can group up next time. ;)

Here's the small part of the footage i got during the event that makes alliance look good. :D

4. Oh well, I guess I'll join the screenshot Team. Here's a few screenshots I took. : )

https://imgur.com/a/uvtGT

5. I'm glad you guys had fun.

6. I wish I could of joined this, need some payback on Mercy