Now I will be perfectly honest (and I might get shat on for saying this), but I (in my entire time playing wow) have NEVER at all, been in a raid...

yes... you heard me, I have never done any raids or dungeon quests simply because I suck at it. all I have really done since Lvl. 90 was play Daily quests in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms area. I know, pretty gay, huh?

Now, My only Lvl. 90 character is a Frost Death Knight. and her armor came mostly from the timeless isle (where I end up getting my *** handed to me because that's just how bad I am, but hey. At least I try and try and try like a big person).

I know (as far as I remember) that the (cinnamon...) roles to a death knight are "Tank" and "Damage". I asked my dad for advice, and he said if I'm playing Tank then I'd have to take a lot of damage and keep the enemy focused on me. so that I know.

just what advice can you give me for both (cinnamon...) roles? or is there any PRO's and CON's I should know about? or (because her HP is 355K or something like that) what about good armor?

I'd like to be good at more than one thing in the game, you know?