1. [H] Splintered Orcs Clan - Friendly Social-Leveling Guild with Endgame Ambitions

Greetings, fellow hordeling!

Are you new on the server and looking for a guild to join? Are you a veteran but looking for a new home? Whoever you are, I have good news for you: Splintered Orcs Clan is recruiting, and we're here to stay.

We're a fresh guild recruiting players who wish to level up with a group of like-minded and chilled out people all the way to 70 and beyond.

Our current focus is on getting as many as we can leveled up in order to start going through endgame content. Come level and hang out with us - you will not be disappointed. PvE and PvP are both included on our list.

PM my character Vlux or any other guild member for invite at any time. It will be an absolute pleasure to have you on board. Don't waste any more time, join us already!

2. Joined up with these guys last week. Helpful and friendly. Just what I was looking for to establish myself here. Join us!

3. **UPDATE**

We're still on the lookout for active members. We are now ready to start forming our cores for Kara. Tanks and healers would be very nice, especially prot Paladin and Priests (but definitely not exclusively).

All are still welcome to join the guild, regardless of class or level. Come join us for a fun levelling experience and beyond! Contact me or any other member for an invite in-game.

- Vlux

4. I will look you up in-game. I am a fresh Hunter new to the server. Having a terrible time trying to find a guild!

ign: Thodoll

5. We're forming guild runs more often. A few are beginning their heroics. Overall, we have a great group of friendly people. Come join us! All levels and gear scores welcome.

6. These guys are the perfect fit for anyone starting off and feeling like they might be too far behind for the big super advance guilds. Cool bunch and active.

I leveled my last horde toon with them and I had a blast.

Good Luck Guys on raiding.

7. Hey! Are recruitments still open? Me and my mate (resto shaman and balance druid) are on the lookout for a guild who's not progressed too much. Perhaps we could have a chat in-game? :)

8. Still recruting? Planing on hitting 70 on my paladin tank this Friday. /Scowler