1. Question about arenas...

Is it just me or are there serious issues with LOS not working properly...?
    If arenas are not scripted properly, are they working on a fix or what?

2. I get controls (like poly, cyclone) behind the pillar (not the corner, exactly in the middle behind them), and I land controls on enemies in the same way aswell. Can be latency, but can be also the arena pillars scripted like a "circle" instead of a square like you actually see. To let you understand, in TBC, nagrand arena pillars were not square, they were "hexagonal" so they may be are scripted like that (important: don't take this as fact, it's just a rumor I heard from many players, never went deep into this, I just accept that sometimes the LOS isn't perfect 100%)

3. its not that.

arenas are scripted as intended. within last year warmane added the delay on alot of spells, meaning if you run behind pole into los, while spell is almost dont casting, you will still get the spell on you. as far as i noticed, its arround 0.2sec intentional delay, meaning u have to run behind faster.

4. within last year warmane added the delay on alot of spells
    I see you spread this bull**** over a forum.
    Do you have any proof ?

5. the spell delay is just way to long.

6. its not that.

arenas are scripted as intended. within last year warmane added the delay on alot of spells, meaning if you run behind pole into los, while spell is almost dont casting, you will still get the spell on you. as far as i noticed, its arround 0.2sec intentional delay, meaning u have to run behind faster.
    This issue is around for i guess some months, is a new kind of bug probably related to some changes of the server isnt 0.2 way more usually. In fact if you see any stream you could notice that when any warrior charge the cast, if it is at aprox 75% of it, will be casted, even if "visually" you stopped his cast bar...and i've 18ms even while livestreaming.

I guess this can explain even the "poly behind pillars" and so on.

Altho Warmane staff needs to check this actually cause especially in the pvp scenario, can be a really big issue deleay....and isnt "intentionally"

And that's not happening on Blackrock, but seems only on Icecrown realm.

7. This is encountered in many online games and is a latency issue.

I know for sure it wasn't always present, at least in Blackrock, because in the early years of the server you could easily play around the deadzone of a warrior/hunter and there were no scenarios like "omg sheep behind pillar gg."

At some point in time, idk why, kiting a warrior became more difficult due to the fact that the enemy position that shows on your screen is different from it's real position in the server.

For example if on your screen you see a melee class that is out of melee range you might think it sould not be able to hit you, but in reality it can because that player is actually closer to you than you think. So you have to adapt by "leading" your gameplay further in time.

8. I see you spread this bull**** over a forum.
    Do you have any proof ?
    you can use search funtion to check for yourself, youll find threads about this so called bug made like 7+ months ago. im not going to do it for you.

i do not know if it is supposed to be like this, but its an old stuff, thats what im sure of.

This issue is around for i guess some months, is a new kind of bug probably related to some changes of the server isnt 0.2 way more usually. In fact if you see any stream you could notice that when any warrior charge the cast, if it is at aprox 75% of it, will be casted, even if "visually" you stopped his cast bar...and i've 18ms even while livestreaming.

I guess this can explain even the "poly behind pillars" and so on.

Altho Warmane staff needs to check this actually cause especially in the pvp scenario, can be a really big issue deleay....and isnt "intentionally"

And that's not happening on Blackrock, but seems only on Icecrown realm.
    0.2sec was just a rough example, im not a dev so i don know exact numbers, but thats what it felt like. in most cases i play as caster, and i play arenas from be4 warmane rose, so i know this kind of delay started not in last months.

9. and i play arenas from be4 warmane rose, so i know this kind of delay started not in last months.
    Same here, and never encountered this latency issue, especially on stun, it was only happening really rarely on some CC before, while now it is extended to aprox anything, especially on the stun interrupts.