1. A Birthday Gift

Greetings,

So, in less than a month it's my best friend's birthday. As a present I was thinking of donating few coins to his account, but the problem is he is a bit selfish, so I wouldn't let me sign in on his account. I kept insisting but he kept turning me down. I was wonderng if there's any other way of donating to his account without him knowing that it's his birthday present?

In advance, thank you for your reply!

2. you can gift him coins (there are requirements that should be listed on the gifting page) but that won't give him premium account status.

3. You can use services -> coin gifting to send him coins. That way you can donate on your account and send the coins to him with a small fee. But he won't get premium status from it if he doesn't already have it.

The only donation method that allows you to actually donate to another account is Bitcoin donation since it asks for account name when donating. But it's not that simple since you would have to buy Bitcoins first if you don't already have them and you would have to know his account name. All other donation methods are linked to the account you are using.

4. Greetings,

So, in less than a month it's my best friend's birthday. As a present I was thinking of donating few coins to his account, but the problem is he is a bit selfish, so I wouldn't let me sign in on his account. I kept insisting but he kept turning me down. I was wonderng if there's any other way of donating to his account without him knowing that it's his birthday present?

In advance, thank you for your reply!
    you can get coins by 2 ways. donating or gifting. well selling something on trade aswell.

no other option.

5. Step 1 donate to your own account
    Step 2 go to My account
    Step 3 Select Services
    Step 4 Select / Realm / Your character whichever one you want / Coins / Coin Gifting
    Step 5 Fill in the information

Receiver character name: Your friends character name
    Select his characters realm
    Select the amount you wish to send him but keep in mind that 5% of the coins will be deducted from the sent amount as a transfer fee

Info you should know:

Gifting coins will automatically transfer coins from your account to the recipient
    - 5% of the coins will be deducted from the sent amount as a transfer fee, never less than 1 coin
    - Coins gifted to a regular account do not grant contributor ranks
    - Both sender and recipient players must have accounts older than 6 months
    - Gifting is irreversible, non refundable and is not eligible for support
    - Read the Account Integrity information and Account Support information

6. You can buy coins and then gift em via warmane coin gift system. All you need to know is his toon's name and realm.

7. First of all, your friend isn't selfish, but smart. He has the absolute right to decline you access to his account and I applaud him for doing so.

There is a gifting feature, where you can send your friends coins, take caution there is a 5% fee for doing this. Another idea is to buy a gift card compatible with Paymentwall then give him the details so he may donate using it.

8. i dont know if hes ur best friend if he wont let u sign into his account to help him out..

9. If only you knew how much drama would be avoided if ppl wouldn't share their accounts with friends/SO's. You could also just give him a paysafe card or something as a gift and tell him it's for his warmane account :) This way you don't need his account and he can also benefit from premium status (unless he already has it)