1. Fresh WOTLK on the horizon ?

Hello,
    I think many of you have heard this question already but I'll ask it anyway :

Will there be a new realm or are the admins considering making one in the future ?

Let's be honest, I haven't played wow since Molten days and I really miss it, but both Icecrown and Lordaeron are fully progressed and for someone who loves PvP its just impossible to compete with people who got their S7 and stuff, for PvE its not rly a big deal since you can farm FOS/POS then catch up with everyone, on the other hand new players will get destroyed in PvP.

Maybe warmane's staff is considering creating a new realm ? like x1 blizzlike where when fully progressed could be merged with Lordaeron to limit the sever's maintenance fees ? just an idea :P.

Thank you for reading, looking forward to hear your opinions on this, especially warmane's staff if possible :).

2. been asked for 100 times, staff currently have no plans of opening any new realms. for pvp you'll just have to grind bg's/do your 10 arena games a week or whatever it is.

3. been asked for 100 times, staff currently have no plans of opening any new realms. for pvp you'll just have to grind bg's/do your 10 arena games a week or whatever it is.
    That is such a pain, I sincerly do not wish this painful process to anyone, getting 1 shotted in BGs and arenas is not fun at all.

4. Just STOP WITH ASKING FOR NEW REALMS. IF WARMANE WAS GOING TO OPEN A NEW REALM THERE WOULD BE A GOD DAMN ANNOUNCEMENT.

5. Yes an Announcement months before they actually open it, after all Warmane like everyone else wants the maximum amount of players to know about such new realm before it opens, they have no interest in surprise release...

6. That is such a pain, I sincerly do not wish this painful process to anyone, getting 1 shotted in BGs and arenas is not fun at all.
    it's why i dont bother doing bg's. only exception is if you can heal, even in **** gear your at least somewhat useful as a healer.

7. Start your own progressive guild? The game is what you make it. A new server won't do crap except die.

8. Start your own progressive guild? The game is what you make it. A new server won't do crap except die.
    What good will it do in PvP ?