1. Dungeon finder on TBC

Is there a way you guys could implement dungeon finder system or is there a reason why you do not?
    Keeping it truly blizzlike?

2. It would probably require a custom UI, scripting/coding. And possibly a custom patch. TBC Never had a dungeon finder, if you want one go to Wrath servers or higher.

3. I play in tbc as well and this would make a huge difference in lvling. As it is how many people actually do some of the lower lvl dungeons? I'm horde so I typically do shadow fang keep and maybe scarlet monastery if any of my buddies are on to run me through but dungeons such as maraudon, dire maul or gnomergan are just way to far out of the way of the normal lvling path to bother with. I have thought about moving to wrath servers just for this reason. Dungeon finder would be an awesome addition to tbc imo.

4. No, just no. This would ruin the whole idea of TBC, and not to mention was the worst thing Blizzard had ever added in the game, since there is no more community within the players.

5. I personally loved the dungeon finder. I think in no way did it ruin the game. I do think raid finder did though. Doing dungeons doesn't require a group of people with excellent skills in whatever class they chose to play, in most circumstances. In tbc it seems like you have to find a random set of people by using the group chats and such and then u have to make your way across continents to get to the dungeon. It's just not very efficient when lvling. Raids, however, require some knowledge of your class. When raid finder was first implemented it was a **** fest of deaths in most of the groups you joined. Them blizzard dumbed it down more and more so 8 year olds could smash their face on the keyboard to get through a raid and achieve epic loots. So my opinion is raid finder ruined the game. Dungeon finder just simplified finding a quick group to go through a dungeon to achieve minimal upgraded blue gear. This doesn't make or break the game for me. I love it regardless but I think a dungeon finder would enhance game play.

6. And the fact that you can purchase dual spec and gear doesnt "ruin the whole idea of TBC". What the hell bro :D