1. Bug in the PVE ladder and leaderboard

I realize the PVE ladder and leaderboard is quite strange for these few days.
    Instead of ranking of the fastest kill of each boss, it now record only the first kill of each guild.
    Both Medivh and Outland has the same problem, which affect both PVE ladder and leaderboard.
    Is it supposed to be fixed or an intention of changes?

(Not talking about the point balance between T4 and T5+T6 boss)

2. Yes, as of right now it seems the PvE ladder + leaderboard is not anywhere close to what might be the actual records. When we learned that Warmane keeps track of kill times I thought it was realllllllllly cool for them to have a feature like this on a private server. A shame it's essentially useless as it does not function properly.

I wish more guilds would use Realmplayers/Raidstats recording. (Legacy-logs is really really bad)

3. It seemed to be fine a couple weeks ago but something changed recently. Would be nice if this could be fixed

4. bumping this again, should've been fixed a long time ago..

5. Any news on this?

Also the PVE-Points for the guilds are not updated. For example:
    http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Hord...nd/boss-fights

The ladder display 111 points, but if you count the points of each boss you get 127 points.

Just checked some of the guilds and in each the points were off.

6. I believe the guild leaderboard point totals are correct and are based on current records, but the guild boss fights and boss rankings pages show the old data.

Will this ever be fixed?

7. the rank table isnt updating, encounters are still recorded and display properly. someone could probably go through and make a google spreadsheet that pulls each encounter inc 1 and sorts pretty quickly

8. can this be fixed please? it helps make pve content competitive