1. Ally vs Horde QoL

I would like to know how people feel about their faction. Which is less toxic, which is less noob, how are BG's, What is the skill level in each raid tier (ie do ppl on your faction consistently show skill/knowledge in Kara and beyond) and which side is the least bots?

2. You got all types of players on both side. I don't think its a huge difference, apart from at the absoulute top. Should be said, this is not the same "game" we played back in 07 :), and the overall skill-Level of players you meet is pretty good.

3. I would like to know how people feel about their faction. Which is less toxic, which is less noob, how are BG's, What is the skill level in each raid tier (ie do ppl on your faction consistently show skill/knowledge in Kara and beyond) and which side is the least bots?
    Most ppl here are native to the molten wolk realms and thus the skill lvl is fairly low. PVE and PVP. Thats why i stay away from bgs, on the alliance side pugging is a nightmare.

4. Generally and statistically speaking for all realms, Horde are better than Alliance in PvE (number of realm-first guilds) and slightly better in PvP (number of high-ranked teams). However, Horde are also more numerous than Alliance, so if you don't mind each faction (as you make it sound), you are not hardcore minmaxing, and you want to play for the balance, then you should roll Alliance.