1. Should i join?

Hello, some simple questions.

I want to experience this expansion again.
    Blizzlike ofcourse.

But looking in the threats here i see there should be a problem with the population??
    sorry i didnt take the time to read the others.

Soooo how friendly is this server to new players?
    How is the raiding exp?
    Is it worth my time?

What classes/specs are apreciated the most?
    How is the balance between ally and horde?

Does this server have buffed raids like on Lordean?

That was kinda it i guess.

I hope someone is able to provide me of some good answers.
    Thanks in advance!

Greetings

2. Hey, im playing on Alliance side and trying to answer your question from this side.
    1) How friendly is the server to new players
    - honestly if you start lvling alone you may have a problem finding ppl going dungeons with you. Normals are not going too well but heros are doable.
    2) How is the raiding experience?
    - Raiding experience, when you are in a guild, is good. Bosses are very good scripted, almost all abilities work. Many bugs/abuses you may know from other server dont work here ( which is good )
    3) is it worth your time?
    - you have to answer it yourself you may need 10 days playtime to reach lvl 70, grinding rep in normals, going heros when you can actually start with kara, start farming consumables. On the other side it is a private server and you never know how long it lasts.
    4) Balance between Horde and ally
    - i would say it is kinda equal, probably a bit favoured to horde maybe 60-70% Horde and 30-40%Alliance. Both faction have the chance to get spirit towers for example.
    5) what class/specc is most appreciated
    - beside the usal tank and heal thing for dungeon, if you are looking for a raiding guild you should take a needed class there, which are usally wls and shamans. If you are looking for a special guild, ask what class is needed, they will help you get throu normals and heros.
    6) is the server buffed as lordaeron
    - never played on lordaeron. Some bosses seem a bit harder here than on outland ( but i didnt raid a lot on outland too and since you cant really see boss hp hard to say ) At least gms say it is buffed content.

And yes there is a problem with population. But if you want to experience x1 lvling and tbc content without pay2win medivh is definetly worth it. Well scripted server and all fixes that are made for outland are on medivh aswell so it improves.

3. I would recommend to join, why?
    The low pop is the only down thing to this server... If people dont come, the problem will keep being the same.
    If people are not scared of seeing the low pop, and start actually playing, then maybe others will come as well. I am not maxed level yet, and i made a break from these ''con'' of the server, but i simply miss it. Even tho now has low pop, i miss all my character and progression on it, even tho im only lvl 44.
    A small comunitty can become strong! Lets just not be scared of playing the game :)

4. i have two characters on medivh. Its a great community and server. But there is really zero pvp, thats what kills it for me.. and of course the low population.. we screamed for a x1 TBC server an everyone ran to P2w... idk what else to say

5. i have two characters on medivh. Its a great community and server. But there is really zero pvp, thats what kills it for me.. and of course the low population.. we screamed for a x1 TBC server an everyone ran to P2w... idk what else to say
    Warmane doesn't attract the people who want a 1x server that isn't p2w. The vast majority of the people I know that are interested in a 1x non p2w server won't play on Warmane because it's Warmane. No other reason.

6. Warmane doesn't attract the people who want a 1x server that isn't p2w. The vast majority of the people I know that are interested in a 1x non p2w server won't play on Warmane because it's Warmane. No other reason.
    that's a good thing. the less charity realms we have the better.

7. that's a good thing. the less charity realms we have the better.
    This sort of reasoning is exactly why Medivh is dead.

8. Thanks for the replies everyone!
    Especialy Baaankton for his very detailed answers!

I definetly am going to start adventure soon on Medihv.
    Since wotlk ia starting to bore me more and more.. (:

Greetings