1. Mounts Faction

give me 1 reason why last update warmane remove Mounts Faction ?
    Mounts Faction was disabled on WOD ( developer u might dont know that)

2. Isnt that for WOD? I guess u can use faction mounts in mop by oposite faction

3. It took me 1 month to get the Drake of the West Wind with daily quests in Tol Barad, now my drake isn't in my mounts list anymore, cause of this fix. I threw in the rubbish 1 month of hard work. I had that wonderful mount for only 5 days.
    Thousand thanks!
    Edited: November 23, 2017

4. haven't played in a while, just saw i dropped >40 mounts?? i had so many of them i can't even know if i lost some that i wasn't supposed to. I think West wind drake has 2 different codes, for each faction, so you can only use it for the faction you got it on.

5. haven't played in a while, just saw i dropped >40 mounts?? i had so many of them i can't even know if i lost some that i wasn't supposed to. I think West wind drake has 2 different codes, for each faction, so you can only use it for the faction you got it on.
    I went to 130 from 180.
    Sad story bro.

6. it is sad, considering i had 230

7. it is sad, considering i had 230
    230 cross faction, which wasnt even intended in the first place

8. It took me 1 month to get the Drake of the West Wind with daily quests in Tol Barad, now my drake isn't in my mounts list anymore, cause of this fix. I threw in the rubbish 1 month of hard work. I had that wonderful mount for only 5 days.
    Thousand thanks!
    i have same problem almost.... i farm that drake on ALI, buy on ali, i have all my lvl 90 chars on Ali, and when they make split mounts on fraction that drake go to my lvl 70 horde char, and GMS send me mail...." i dont have full riding skill on ali" i mean ? really ? wtf ? i dont have on my lvl 90 chars but i have on lvl 70 ? are they crazy ? and how i can get that drake on lvl 70 i cant make that quests becose its a catalysm daily quests ..... sometimes i think that gms are childs 10 years max whit 0,5 brain