1. 2v2 enh sham / arms warrior need advice/guide!

Hello there,

Me and my friend started playing on Icecrown a while ago and we are playing 2v2 arenas.

I'm playing as arms warr and he is enh shaman, we are both in rele/wrath and some pve gear (both 1000resi+). We don't have much arena experience so we are loosing to almost every geared healer + dps comp.

I tried to look up any guides to enh/arms 2v2 but i haven't found anything except few videos that doesn't explain much. So I'm here to ask warmane pvp'ers for some advice in playing that comp. What to do in those fights how to open who we should kill and who we should cc.

Thanks for any advice! ;D
    Edited: November 22, 2017

2. The best advice you're gonna get is to play a comp with actual synergy instead. Warriors perform badly without healers and enhancement is just a weak meme spec in general. Your only strategy with a bad comp like this is to pick one target and zerg it in hopes that your damage and 50% healing debuff will be enough to kill it before one of you inevitably dies.

3. Well I always thought that enh/arms was viable spec in wotlk and in this video from old AT those guys seem to be succesfull with that comp on high rating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU3o...b&t=1s&index=1

Anyway thanks for response.

4. Well I always thought that enh/arms was viable spec in wotlk and in this video from old AT those guys seem to be succesfull with that comp on high rating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU3o...b&t=1s&index=1

Anyway thanks for response.
    Enhance is better on Blackrock/AT than on Icecrown because there is no end game pve gear available. Enhance is a squishy class and with the high end gear available other classes deal too much burst which makes enhance shamis die too easy.

Maybe the setup works better when u use a prot warr instead. That gives u better CC and makes it easier to kill healer.
    If u want to get high in arena ur should reroll to resto shami though.

5. You'd be better off as ele or resto with warrior. Otherwise you'd have to hex and fear a target and burst the other down. In which case ele i'd think would certainly have the stronger burst.

6. This comp actualy has synergy but it lacks heals, enhancement arms healer (turbocleave) is actualy quite good 3s comp enhancement and arms mehanics put together are ****ing deadly as **** m8, at least when it comes to killing ****. Surviving tho? Not so much. This is why it works in 3s with a hpal on the side for 2s it can be fun but you wont get top 10 anytime soon because of the limits the comp has when played in 2s.

Killing disc priests as enha/arms is one of the most enjoyable things you can do tho C:

The general tactic would be going healer while warrior forces trinket on the dps with fear while enha gathers as much mealstrom as possible for a quick hex on the dps after trinket/end of fear if you can you can also focus frost shock the dps if hes far enough for shock to root him, to kill a healer focus mostly on purging while letting the warrior do his magic: disc dies easily, hpala will be forced to bubble at which point you can do two things shatter bubble which good hpala wont allow and keep killing him or you can if this fails and pala is actualy half decent swap to dps and force deff cds preventing him from doing much harm. After bubble go back to pala or keep killing dps if you think you have him keep in mind enha can purge hop.

There these are the two most popular healers, you said you have problems with healers.

Also if you fail to do this and get **** on you can recover by pillaring with warrior as he slows enemy while you heal yourself and him but at this point you already lost the game 7/10 times
    Edited: November 27, 2017

7. Warr+Enhance is great, takes some practice and outplaying(rng) to actually beat hpal/warr, prot/rsham thought, other than that u should be able to farm most people, think i played it to 2.4 or so in 2s fairly recently on blackrock, get bauble and play it as draenei