1. Points Auction

Hi all i guess some of you remember the vote point auction,so i was thinking is it possible to bring it back? I mean i know these points are easy to make and all but still needs time to gather them and most of us has nothing to spend them on ( i have 150+ atm),so if its possible and when you have time think of something about that or maybe add some items or mounts in the point shop cuz it haven't been touched since launch and there is no use of it except for starters who get geared faster then getting a single item with these points ...

2. I recall them saying it's a "legacy feature" that they don't intend to update, but at the very least are allowing us to continue to use. I'd say it's better to keep it as is, rather than have them remove it. It's free points for logging in the game. It used to have 264 items for a higher price, but even still, 239 items are a good starter item to shoot for alts to help with gearing up.

3. He probably meant the 'lottery', where ppl with no real use for points would instead use them to buy lottery tickets and perhaps win some mount or something.

4. However, vote point store does need rework.

5. I recall them saying it's a "legacy feature" that they don't intend to update, but at the very least are allowing us to continue to use. I'd say it's better to keep it as is, rather than have them remove it. It's free points for logging in the game. It used to have 264 items for a higher price, but even still, 239 items are a good starter item to shoot for alts to help with gearing up.
    ^ This.
    However, vote point store does need rework.
    No, it doesn't.