1. faction mounts removed

i logged on to my alliance char this morning to find that the horde faction mounts had been removed. frostwolf is relatively broken, so a fun activity for many of us is just collecting mounts and pets. with this removal, a big part of the "fun" is gone. i am unable to grasp why, when so much needs work, they would choose this item to "fix".

there is no reason for me to continue playing my alliance char, now, so at least i'll be playing less!

2. So, it's not just a new bug? What's going on here? Mounts removed, gold squish... :(

3. it is a fix...
    the fact that you were able to see and use Horde Mounts with your Ally character it was a bug
    Edited: November 23, 2017

4. Yep, it was a bug to have opposite faction mounts usable. It should have probably been one of the last bugs to fix however...

5. i am unable to grasp why, when so much needs work, they would choose this item to "fix".
    Word, dude.. word.

6. Word, dude.. word.
    it really just discourages playing, and takes away the fun. most bug fixes actually increase the fun factor.

7. lol, complaining about fixes /clap

8. it really just discourages playing, and takes away the fun. most bug fixes actually increase the fun factor.
    So are you gonna quit playing or transfer to a new realm?