1. Making a ten man raid guild

Essentially 5 of us are starting on Icecrown in the next few days and we're looking for a few more people to do a weekly raid with that we can progress through heroics>naxx> so on. Essentially we want to be doing raids at around the Item level you would be when it released. Should be very laid back anyone interested?

2. Im intrested in going from naxx-ulduar and so on, tho ive been gearing done in the HCs so might be overgeared for naxx

3. What times would you be wanting to do raids. I have 6 NA players who are also willing to do 10 man raids 1 to 2 times a week. We are currently geared through heroics at this point and want to start raiding ASAP.

4. If you guys plan on doing alliance, let me know. I'd be down! (Have a fresh 80 paladin that i plan on having as a tank)

5. How easy is it to join a 10 man raiding guild? where ppl are not over geared from icc 25 hc gear etc?

6. LessQQmorePEWPEW:

Hey guys Just a heads up me and some of my RL friends are LFM for our 10 man raiding guild. It is our intent to run at LVL content with at LVL gear. In other words, we are going to farm heroics, get item lvl 200 gear. Down grade our emblems of triumph to emblems of heroism. The goal: To be able to RAID nax; not be RUN through it. We want To find UPGRADES in nax. Looking forward to boss loot is an integral part of raiding. We want to use those upgrades to clear EoE and Sartharion D3. We want to progress to Ulduar, using gear we get farming nax...So on and so forth. We are dedicated to experiencing all of the wrath content, not just ICC 10/25.

If your looking to to enjoy all of the wrath content at lvl and not just a boring run through. Give us a shout out. we are an NA guild. most of our players are on nightly 3AM-7AM server time. We raid on the weekends. (Fri night, Sat day/night, sun day)

contact vanthion or Iburnsu in game via in-game mail for more info/guild invite