1. I'm also interested in this. Was part of the Horde guild that disbanded, we got as far as clearing 10man ulduar. DM me on here if you need a paladin tank
    I'm interested in players that wish to experience not only one clas but as many as possible in this game, however that will be applications are required for every member no matter what boys! Dont hate me for that, we are doing a big work there!

2. For now I've created a Discord channel so we have the option of coordinating and asking questions, so kindly join all who are interested....

https://discord.gg/W2TUen

/Qaitain
    Edited: December 14, 2017

3. Time and myself have decided to start a guild/project (Alliance), feel free to join the above discord channel to get in touch with us.

EU guild being formed - more info to follow. Feel free to join the discord channel above.
    Edited: December 15, 2017

4. We have created a guild called "Progression" for the purpose of establishing the above concept. Feel free to join if it has any interest.

5. I'm interested in the concept, have prev. experience running a guild on horde that cleared old content (Taco Night/Spooky/Casuals) willing to help gear up members and lead the raids if needed for everything (Got undying/herald/argent defender etc)

Ign: Pawful/Mutilate (Alliance) Scorch/Spellbook(Horde)

6. I'm interested in the concept, have prev. experience running a guild on horde that cleared old content (Taco Night/Spooky/Casuals) willing to help gear up members and lead the raids if needed for everything (Got undying/herald/argent defender etc)

Ign: Pawful/Mutilate (Alliance) Scorch/Spellbook(Horde)
    Hi Mimz

You are more than welcome to tag along, we have just now launched as an Alliance guild.

7. Fantastic, who would I whisper about joining?

8. So now you switched over to alliance side to make your guild? Oh what a pitty. Horde side really needs one too. When I look for Naxx or Uld raids, I have to get lucky to see a call in global. Happens once or twice a week only, and when I /w the spots already taken. Just the usual insanely high gs req icc/toc/voa. My current guild is a good guild, but slowly raising the gs reqs for all raids as well for whatever reason, and no Naxx or Uld whatsoever.

9. So now you switched over to alliance side to make your guild? Oh what a pitty. Horde side really needs one too. When I look for Naxx or Uld raids, I have to get lucky to see a call in global. Happens once or twice a week only, and when I /w the spots already taken. Just the usual insanely high gs req icc/toc/voa. My current guild is a good guild, but slowly raising the gs reqs for all raids as well for whatever reason, and no Naxx or Uld whatsoever.
    Hi RememberHonesty

More people were on the Alliance side so I leveled a character here too. We have some others doing the same and we probably won't start raids until the new year. So if you have the time to level we'd love to have you

10. Thanks for the kind offer time. I just leveled my 3rd char on horde side to 80 to get to enjoy all PvE raid content of Wotlk and not going to level another one anytime soon. A faction change is not an option for me either, because I am loyal to the horde. :P

11. Thanks for the kind offer time. I just leveled my 3rd char on horde side to 80 to get to enjoy all PvE raid content of Wotlk and not going to level another one anytime soon. A faction change is not an option for me either, because I am loyal to the horde. :P
    Well, if you ever change your mind about joining Alliance - there will be a spot for you!

12. Hi me and a friend are looking to start levelng ally side for a progressive no boost guild? Is this still possible?

13. Hi me and a friend are looking to start levelng ally side for a progressive no boost guild? Is this still possible?
    Hi Bountyboy, your timing is incredibly good. Our guild Progression (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=373256) is in the recruitment phase at the moment, planning on starting raids in the new year. Hit up any of the officers in game for an invite: Magnarson, Qaitain, Aalure

If you havent already started characters yet might I cheekily suggest a warlock, priest or hunter
    Edited: December 23, 2017

First 12