1. Why did you put your gender in the title? Was it to get special treatment from desperate guys? Because I believe it's so

2. I guess the first step is read PVE dk frost guides so you understand how your class works. DK frost is really easy to play, so all you got to worry is to get good gear

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325595
    For some reason none of my MOP guides are on here.

Allow me to link you them myself.

MOP Frost DK PvE 5.4 http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=290851

If you have any questions regarding how to play the class let me know. Seeing as DK has been my life from wrath to legion.

3. Why did you put your gender in the title? Was it to get special treatment from desperate guys? Because I believe it's so
    No! dude, i was just asking a god damn question in my own damn words. i made this thread for ADVICE to be good at raids. NOT for attention. that's what Instagram (the narcissistic app) is for. so please, for the love of god, don't change the subject!

that should answer your question.

4. Good gracious god, if she was a guy and used "can a man get some advice please", were you going to say she's asking for attention? It was a normal thread from a noob player asking for advice until dweebs like you turned it into a sexist ****storm.

The phrase "can a man/woman/girl/nicker get some advice please" is a very normal and common phrase in English language.

5. Good gracious god, if she was a guy and used "can a man get some advice please", were you going to say she's asking for attention? It was a normal thread from a noob player asking for advice until dweebs like you turned it into a sexist ****storm.

The phrase "can a man/woman/girl/nicker get some advice please" is a very normal and common phrase in English language.
    Link me a post where someone puts their gender in the title

6. Good gracious god, if she was a guy and used "can a man get some advice please", were you going to say she's asking for attention? It was a normal thread from a noob player asking for advice until dweebs like you turned it into a sexist ****storm.

White knight! White knight!

7. Link me a post where someone puts their gender in the title
    "Can a girl/woman/man/guy get some advice?" is a totally normal and common question in English language when someone is baffled and needs help. Which part of this sentence don't you understand?

@DamnOriginal I'm starting to feel like one now...

8. Based on the fact that this thread is still going I'm fairly certain that it's not the OP who needs advice.

9. Seriously? Guys, who cares. Get over it.

First 12