1. Can a girl get some advice?

I've been thinking about trying out a raid, but i have no idea how to do it.

Dad says it's fun if i know what i'm doing and to take it seriously. but i feel like i don't (even though i know my way around some abilities...)

i have a lvl. 90 frost death knight (in which i leveled her up by myself since that is apparently the only thing i'm good at) if it helps anybody, like does anyone have any recommendations or pointers??? maybe some suggestions or advice??? i wanna be got at more than one thing here people. Can someone help a poor Señora out, please?

2. I've been thinking about trying out a raid, but i have no idea how to do it.

Dad says it's fun if i know what i'm doing and to take it seriously. but i feel like i don't (even though i know my way around some abilities...)

i have a lvl. 90 frost death knight (in which i leveled her up by myself since that is apparently the only thing i'm good at) if it helps anybody, like does anyone have any recommendations or pointers??? maybe some suggestions or advice??? i wanna be got at more than one thing here people. Can someone help a poor Señora out, please?
    Find other frost DKs. Check out their gear. If you see any piece of equipment that you want. Google the name of it. See the raid it drops from. Proceed to watch youtube videos on that raid boss. Learn tactics of the fight. Find a group and kill it. Repeat until you get that piece of gear that you wanted.

3. The above is the basics of "how to get yourself into a raid, why, and what to do in it".

If you want to start a raid yourself, you have to dig a little deeper and take things more seriously, as your father told you (just how old are you, seriously?). First of all, you must know all the bosses of the raid with the tactics for every single one of them - that's the foundation. However, that's only enough for a raid member and every core raider knows these things. What distinguishes a core raider from a raid leader is the willingness and the ability to lead. That is, you have to be able and willing to gather 24 other people (this includes knowing how raid composition works, how much tank/dps/healing you need, what classes are absolutely necessary, bearing in mind how long it takes to gather a full raid, including people who leave due to impatience) and to lead them in the raid and explain tactics in the likely event that some of them don't know them. You have to keep the probability of wipes in mind and not give up. At the same time, you have to be able to identify where the problems are and fix them (aka kick the noobs). You also need to be fair during rolls and know which class needs what gear, or you may be framed as a ninja for giving someone else an item they did not win/do not need. You may want to assign a raid assist to someone you notice is experienced and willing to help.

Overall, the difference is that leading a raid requires more knowledge and more mental endurance. If you are new or if you don't have the patience or the disposition to lead, it is better to just join someone else's raid, either to have a calmer experience or to learn in the process.

taralej,
    former raid leader, trainer, and teacher; current mentor @ my job
    Edited: November 23, 2017

4. Hello Vittany
    If you belong to a guild, I would start there and ask your team mates for help. If not,
    Read up on the tactics and watch a few videos, find a few friends that can heal and tank and dps. I would recommend starting slow like 5 man normal's and work your way up to heroic once you get the hang of things. After that "The world is your Oyster"

Good luck and have fun!

5. (just how old are you, seriously?).
    I turned 19 in september. (and i'm trying my damn best to have a life while trying to have some game time too), also thanks! I hope (and bet) this will help alot, but i cant do it at the moment, only because im waiting for everyone else to be ready so i can spend thanksgiving with my grandparents.

6. i dont really talk to my guild (because i only accept the invites so that i dont get interrupted by more and i cant find the "block guild invited" option), but i can give it a try later and talk

7. Here's some advice for you: Don't start topics with "I'M A GIRL BTW" and tone down on the question marks, personal information and general cringe.

As for raids, it's not rocket science. Do some basic research on what raid you're geared enough to do, look up a strategy video on Youtube to make sure you know the gist of what to do and then just sit in global until you see someone recruiting for that raid.

8. Learning theory about encounter tactics and your class is first step. Be able to find out how things work. (knowledge)

Next is CHOOSING a guild with similar interests - so you can have some practical learning. Find one with raid day and time that suits you. Do one raid per week. (commitment)

Gear and skill will come with time. Be ready for hundreds of wipes, which will hone your skills. (persistence)

Actually that's how you can get most of things done in any scenario.

9. Here's some advice for you: Don't start topics with "I'M A GIRL BTW" and tone down on the question marks, personal information and general cringe.
    i didn't say i was a girl since you can already obviously tell by reading my forum name, all i said was "can a girl get some advice" but sure, thats pretty good advice as far as titles go i guess hahaha (not trying to start anything so i apologize if i sound like i am)

10. I guess the first step is read PVE dk frost guides so you understand how your class works. DK frost is really easy to play, so all you got to worry is to get good gear

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325595

11. DamnOriginal is usually mean so don't mind him :D Once you get to know his sarcasm you'll love him.

And by the way, the first time I read your name I thought you were a guy from Russia since Vitaly (with the stress on a) is a very normal Russian name for a guy. It only shone on me after I read it in an English accent.

12. DamnOriginal is usually mean so don't mind him :D Once you get to know his sarcasm you'll love him.
    There's nothing particularly mean or sarcastic in my response, just some general posting advice. A glimpse into OP's posting history will quickly tell you why.

13. There's nothing particularly mean or sarcastic in my response, just some general posting advice. A glimpse into OP's posting history will quickly tell you why.
    Agreed.
    When you specifically said you wanted advice from a girls point of view, than anyone would assume you are a girl. https://definithing.com/vittany/
    It does not matter either way. The funny and confusing part is, you say now you are not a girl. I am not sure what your motive is?
    We as players are just trying to help you and give you some good advice, as you asked for, whether you are a girl or not.
    At this point, I feel we all have given you all the help and advice you will need to start raiding and it is up to you now.
    Good Luck and have Fun.
    Edited: November 24, 2017

14. And by the way, the first time I read your name I thought you were a guy from Russia.
    At first I thought it was an Italian guy.

15. At first I thought it was an Italian guy.
    Hahahahaha this made my day

"It's-a ME! a-Vittany! I-a Like-a to jump on the turtles and eat-a my mush-a-rooms from-a the ground-a after they-a fall from a random-a *** box-a!"
    Edited: November 25, 2017 Reason: spelling error

12 Last