1. Comeback

Hello, I played here in 2015 when the server just opened, remember being capped to 60 then 70. Now I decided to comeback, but the thing is I can't find my character in armory.
    So, was there any server wipes or my character was sold/deleted?
    Cheers.

2. 2015 there was what we call the Moltendown where a few rogue staff member hijacked the servers data bases and all data were erased, sadly everyone`s characters were deleted. After awhile some of the staff , recreated the servers and re named it Warmane they restored everyone`s accounts ,refunding a portion of coins to players who donated a lot over time. Basically we all had to restart ,but at least they took the time to try and appease everyone. They had a link for several month after so that returning player could retrieve the accounts but eventually it was removed ,since t was only offered for a certain amount of time. Warmane is now a way better and safer server then before. Sorry to say your account my no longer be retrievable , maybe you might contact support to find out for sure ,but more then likely you may have to start over.

3. Some time ago they removed name to all those who didnt log in longer then certain amount of time, so if you had char back then it probably still exist but its unnamed, you will have to log ur acc tou find it probably..