1. Problems with ISBoxer

I activated ISBoxer trial today. Using build 42. I expected it to be a great upgrade to hkn.

I can't get DPS rotation with the pro system to work properly. For some reason it only sends the rotation for the character I am currently controlling.
    As a workaround I made every character send all dps buttons to every window so I got it to somewhat work but it is not at all as customizable as it should be and everyone recieves more keys than they should do.

Another issue I have is that the DPS rotation turns itself of randomly. 2 or 3 times I had it turn itself off which I realized mid fight that half of my abilities wasn't used anymore (the normal key maps that isn't using the pro system is still working when this happens). I had to turn it off using Shift + Alt + M and then turn it on again.

ISBoxer is also forcing the slave windows on top over any other window that I want to view like a web browser or video player, not sure if it is possible to turn it off.
    I could setup 2 builds for this, 1 for casual playing where I have all characters on 1 monitor so I can watch movies and other things while playing and another more hardcore where I only play wow and use both monitors, I usually feel like a movie break every 15-30 min tho so probably won't use that much...

It also swaps what window is the main window without actually me swapping it, like if I open up a browser or a calculator or notepad and then minimize or close it, then it swaps who is the main character, really annoying.
    I could probably completely disable window swapping to remove this annoyance.

Do I have issues with it because I run the Legion version of ISBoxer? I tried to find build 40 for download but I can't find it, only found some older versions like 34 and 36.

I sort of feel like it might not be worth using ISBoxer for me.
    I can do most things with hotkeynet just not the fancier things (video fx and proper click bars) and the mouse support is sadly horrible in hotkeynet, jumping to random spots on the screen and can lose control of it for a few seconds if I use other abilities while trying to use mouse broadcasting to heal.

2. Latest Isboxer v.42 should work in all wow version, or that is what I heard from other boxers, but older v.41 might be easier to setup.
    Some older ISboxer versions:

https://www.lavishsoft.com/innerspace/archives

Inner Space 1.15 Build 6132 is latests that includes isboxer v.41.

Here is great v.41 pro setup video guide:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqfUs2zRokg
    Edited: November 23, 2017